• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this for a friend's group. Their party acquired a dog they love so much that they spent all their gold to armor him up. He now has the highest AC in the party.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Hard to assemble, work in progress here
      Another for a friend, who wanted it to resemble another mini I painted for him without a weapon so he can switch the two out during game play. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      I was overuled on this one. I wanted green or gray skin, like an orgre/orc, but my friend who is running the asian campaign wanted a more human skin tone. Said it would be more useful in future games if painted that way. Makes sense, but miss what it would have looked like otherwise.  
      Also this is the fist time I ever made a base using cork and Vallejo's pumice paste.

• By EvilJames
      My wizard Malak and his apprentice Grubb for my Frostgrave team. The wizard is Xi-Han is from GCT's Bushido game and then his apprentice is Lunk.

This guy came with a bigger mini that is supposed to be a mutated him that I'll need to paint some other time.

Fairly happy with the hat and mushrooms and frog. should have doen something more for his mustache though. It looks ok in person at least.

Not super happy with my snow base results this time.

Grubb here might see action as his alter ego Lunk from time to time so his base is just a stone base.

Most of their crew is done as well. I'll get a group shot when they are all done. (Including the replacements for my lone casualty in our first real game.)
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Kev!
      P.S. It must have been the wind...
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)