• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Another one that was a horror to glue. Frustration of the impossible and getting things to line up juuuuuust. right, seems to be the Bushido model way.  

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted for a friend. I had an extremely difficult time from beginning to the end. I am starting to hate gluing little things. The final straw was when my superglue had a reaction with the Vallejo dirt and ate away a chunk of it. Walking into the room and seeing the model hanging by a thread of goo...a nice stream of curses followed. Finally finished, but with little joy. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this for a friend's group. Their party acquired a dog they love so much that they spent all their gold to armor him up. He now has the highest AC in the party.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Hard to assemble, work in progress here
      Another for a friend, who wanted it to resemble another mini I painted for him without a weapon so he can switch the two out during game play. 

• By Mutilatedlips
      I was overuled on this one. I wanted green or gray skin, like an orgre/orc, but my friend who is running the asian campaign wanted a more human skin tone. Said it would be more useful in future games if painted that way. Makes sense, but miss what it would have looked like otherwise.  
      Also this is the fist time I ever made a base using cork and Vallejo's pumice paste.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)