SPLIT: Bones Storage & Moving

Jasper_the_2nd

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's not as impressive as seeing all those boxes of Vampire, but my wife got me my Bones storage facilities for my birthday.

Your lucky. I am going to have to bring the bones with me when I finally sell my house and move. I am glad I picked up two figure cases with my order.

Snitchy sends.

Well, it's not as impressive as seeing all those boxes of Vampire, but my wife got me my Bones storage facilities for my birthday.

Your lucky. I am going to have to bring the bones with me when I finally sell my house and move. I am glad I picked up two figure cases with my order.

Snitchy sends.

Good luck with the sale. We moved last June. The boxes in the background are my "still to be unpacked" basing materials....

• Like 1

Snitchy sends.

Good luck with the sale. We moved last June. The boxes in the background are my "still to be unpacked" basing materials....

Thanks for the well wishes but the sale is only part of it. I am waiting for my visa yet. Wife wanted to go back home to the UK and she has yet to find a job making enough money to apply. I am hoping her interview next week will net something good. Nice thing is that I will still be in the house when the Bones arrive.

Snitchy sends.

Edited by snitchythedog

Snitchy sends.

Thanks for the well wishes but the sale is only part of it. I am waiting for my visa yet. Wife wanted to go back home to the UK and she has yet to find a job making enough money to apply. I am hoping her interview next week will net something good. Nice thing is that I will still be in the house when the Bones arrive.

Snitchy sends.

Well, that's a little more complicated than just moving 15 minutes outside of town, like we did! Hope it all works out smoothly.