Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Loim

Against the Kobolds

Recommended Posts

Merrillee opens her mouth as if to speak, but then shuts it again. She is bursting with questions about the Dire wolf and her prophecy, but decides to wait and ask them of the one more powerful who is coming later.

 

She thanks the dwarf, and then gathering her cloak around her, prepares to take his advice and get some sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Targyl glowers around the room one last time, then turns around and stomps out muttering to himself the whole time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merrillee pulls her cloak over her head, closes her eyes, and lets her mind wander over the journey so far, the message from the great wolf, and lastly, a passage from the creed of the Wildwanderer: "Be ever curious, and follow life wherever it may lead." Soon she is snoring gently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing that his small friend is falling asleep, the young knight, Oberron, keeps an eye on her although he has not really felt any real threats since arriving in this strange place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"There is still much to discuss, friends. However, I believe the little one has the right of it. Our minds will be sharper with rest."

 

With that, Eldan lumbers to the corner of the room to share in the small figure's respite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Assuming lack of post means Neriskain is asleep or resting)

 

@Oberron

 

As you sit vigil over the rest of the group you fall into a light doze; still awake but at rest. As such you are the first to hear what sound like angry shouts coming from somewhere outside your room. After a minute or so of listening you hear louder noises closer, and the sounds of at least a few sets of running footsteps pound by outside your door (to attempt more specifics roll  a listen check on d20). 

 

@Rest of group roll a listen check on d20. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Oberron

 

As the footsteps pound past you hear what you are sure is the muffled jingle of mail and the slap of leather against metal.

 

@Rest of group

 

Due to no rolls you hear nothing, and continue to sleep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oberron starts at the sound of armed troops. "Ready yourselves," he says quietly to rouse the others. "I think trouble may be on the way."

Edited by styates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neriskain starts awake and looks around in confusion.  Seeing battle preparations she glances about for something to hide behind and maybe something to throw for a distraction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merrillee also wakes with a start, a bit confused with sleep. Seeing the knight preparing for a fight, she follows suit, moving slightly behind him, and out of his way.

Edited by Shiqra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A snarl comes to Eldan's face as he is roughly awakened, becoming a scowl as he notices the others making ready. He lumbers to his feet to prepare himself; tries to clear sleep from his mind and the dreams of his dying brother that haunted them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As you ready for action the commotion outside your room increases. You begin making out what are clearly the clash of arms. These sounds begin to grow louder, and after a moment the air becomes noticeably cooler.

 

@Eldan your superior olfactory senses also pick up a charnel stench that makes you flash back to your last battle.

 

 

Everyone is now awake and more or less ready...ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...