Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Merrillee opens her mouth as if to speak, but then shuts it again. She is bursting with questions about the Dire wolf and her prophecy, but decides to wait and ask them of the one more powerful who is coming later.

 

She thanks the dwarf, and then gathering her cloak around her, prepares to take his advice and get some sleep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the southern edge of The Shining Forest there is a series of interconnected caverns that run for miles under the forest, and perhaps even as far as the river known as Paladin's Tears. Despite multi

"Easy, friend," Oberron says soothingly laying a hand on the huge man's arm. "Let me talk with these new-comers and see whether their intentions be fair or foul."     Oft fire is without smoke, An

Eldan snores loudly...

Merrillee pulls her cloak over her head, closes her eyes, and lets her mind wander over the journey so far, the message from the great wolf, and lastly, a passage from the creed of the Wildwanderer: "Be ever curious, and follow life wherever it may lead." Soon she is snoring gently.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

(Assuming lack of post means Neriskain is asleep or resting)

 

@Oberron

 

As you sit vigil over the rest of the group you fall into a light doze; still awake but at rest. As such you are the first to hear what sound like angry shouts coming from somewhere outside your room. After a minute or so of listening you hear louder noises closer, and the sounds of at least a few sets of running footsteps pound by outside your door (to attempt more specifics roll  a listen check on d20). 

 

@Rest of group roll a listen check on d20. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

@Oberron

 

As the footsteps pound past you hear what you are sure is the muffled jingle of mail and the slap of leather against metal.

 

@Rest of group

 

Due to no rolls you hear nothing, and continue to sleep. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Merrillee also wakes with a start, a bit confused with sleep. Seeing the knight preparing for a fight, she follows suit, moving slightly behind him, and out of his way.

Edited by Shiqra
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

A snarl comes to Eldan's face as he is roughly awakened, becoming a scowl as he notices the others making ready. He lumbers to his feet to prepare himself; tries to clear sleep from his mind and the dreams of his dying brother that haunted them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

As you ready for action the commotion outside your room increases. You begin making out what are clearly the clash of arms. These sounds begin to grow louder, and after a moment the air becomes noticeably cooler.

 

@Eldan your superior olfactory senses also pick up a charnel stench that makes you flash back to your last battle.

 

 

Everyone is now awake and more or less ready...ish.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...