Jump to content
Loim

Against the Kobolds

Recommended Posts

As his wits gather, Eldan begins to bemoan his decision to part with his warhammer, when glances upon it standing in the corner of the room. He covers the distance in a couple of easy strides and reclaims his weapon. As he turns to make ready his voice rumbles forth to the others.

 

"It is some sort of undead that gathers. The same stench was upon the wind before my brother and I were attacked. It would not surprise me if they were led by the same creature, or at least one similar, that gave Kircan the injury that now threatens him."

 

"The Knight protect us and guide us."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the mention of undead, Merrillee's knuckles whiten as her small fists clench. She moves towards the door with Oberron.

Edited by Shiqra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neriskain casts her shield spell on Eldan, then looks for a place to hide and something to throw, hoping she can at least provide a distraction that will allow the fighters a better target.

Edited by Matbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Neriskain 

 

You cast your shield spell on Eldan

 

 

As you all stand to the ready the sounds of battle grow louder outside your door. It increases to the point where you can hear the sounds of shouting and the clash of weapons outside, or near the outside, of your door. Multiple flashes of light strobe beneath your door. Something falls heavily against the outside of the door, and it shudders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being nearest to the door, but weaponless, Oberron prepares to grapple with the first thing that enters the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merillee prepares to bite the ankles of anything Oberron grapples to the floor, or, preferably, deliver a swift kick to the kneecaps should the opportunity present itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A thought occurs to Eldan that he would rather not be trapped inside this room. Next, his mind jumps to the safety of his brother.

 

"Companions, it is my thought to force our way through the door and out. It may be that we can aid those outside. What say you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That sounds like a good plan to me," Oberron replies. "I do not feel that waiting around here is doing anyone any good."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*As noted previously I will allow all of you your weapons if you want them.

 

As the group makes preparations the sounds outside continue. Several bright flashes strobe noticeably in the crack beneath the door. There is a loud scream that is cut off, and something slams forcibly into the door shaking the hinges, and cracking one of the timbers on the inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...