Forum Signature Stamps

Girot

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any ideas for other stamps? I can always put my wife to work (and she needs a project).

-Dave

If she wants to handle the ReaperCon stamp that would be great! The Year of the Dragon stamp was the only one I put a date on due to the fact that it'll take a very long time to get to another. The others it was easiest to make them universal (once you participated in one of the corrisponding events you are welcome to use the corrisponding stamps).

Do you have any ideas for other stamps? I can always put my wife to work (and she needs a project).

-Dave

If she wants to handle the ReaperCon stamp that would be great! The Year of the Dragon stamp was the only one I put a date on due to the fact that it'll take a very long time to get to another. The others it was easiest to make them universal (once you participated in one of the corrisponding events you are welcome to use the corrisponding stamps).

Cool, I will poke her. I may also see if she wants to do individual exchange/contest stamps. Although, at that point, some images may exceed signature requirements.

• Like 1

-Dave

Cool, I will poke her. I may also see if she wants to do individual exchange/contest stamps. Although, at that point, some images may exceed signature requirements.

Originally I had planned on making individual stamps for each Exchange season but the limitations are too tight. Max file size is 100p x 300p and as close to 4kb as you can get. I'm a little over with my four-block stamp on the file size but the dimentions are pretty close.

How about a small explanation what they are for? Bonemami, I take it, is for all of us boneheads? 2013 is for those who ordered dragons with their bones? Secret Sophie, was there a secret santa mini exchange?

• Like 1

How about a small explanation what they are for? Bonemami, I take it, is for all of us boneheads? 2013 is for those who ordered dragons with their bones? Secret Sophie, was there a secret santa mini exchange?

Bonami came from a thread I started waaaay back when the kickstarter ended as a sort of scoreboard for folks to keep track of how much they'd gotten painted prior to the release of the ks bones.

Figmentia Exchangus is a fancy way of saying Figure Exchange and is a badge for those who've participated in the Figure Exchange threads.

There is currently a dragon painting competition going on that spans most of 2013 in honor of the fact it's the Year of the Dragon.

Secret Sophie is a holiday (xmas) event in which we exchange painted minis and/or order something from the online store and send it to someone else. It's organized just like a Secret Santa, but with a Reaper theme.

• Like 1