03643, Aina, Valkyrie - Sculpted by: Patrick Keith

cookjimjr

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely. Done. Sir.

Those blues are capital-G-gorgeous, and the shield blazons are top notch. If I had to pick nits, I'd look at the nmm on her helm; I think it could stand to have some brighter highlights, especially on the wing edges.

Really love her. Thanks for sharing.

Nicely. Done. Sir.

Those blues are capital-G-gorgeous, and the shield blazons are top notch. If I had to pick nits, I'd look at the nmm on her helm; I think it could stand to have some brighter highlights, especially on the wing edges.

Really love her. Thanks for sharing.

Not sure why the highlights faded there, but but believe me they are pure white. Maybe the white in the background helped them bleed out.

Does she come with a choice of sword or spear?

Is her base seperate?

I like your colour scheme more than Martins.

The sword's nmm seems off to me, compare it to this upright real sword: http://tigg-stock.deviantart.com/art/Sword-pose-stock-6-159314811 even from a composition point the only bright highlights on the sword should be at the top as that is the visual focus of the sculpt.

• Like 1

Love it, but I gotta ask . . .

Did she shoot the food?

Yeah, Looks like she shot plenty, but that could be the outfit making her look chunky! That sure was a great game though, no shortage of action.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply she looked chunky. I know well enough to never imply that to a lady. Especially an armed one.

It's a good way to lose your quarter. Possibly also a limb or two.