Hilton Convention Shuttle

Girot

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My roommate and I should both be in by around noon on the 17th. I looked into rentals... but that doesn't look like its going to be worth the cost/hassle.

MY wife and I should be arriving sometime on the 17th (not sure exactly when, since we're driving in). If noone else can, I could probably swing by (though I am so not familiar with the area) to give you a ride.

-Dave

Edited by dispatchdave
  • Like 1

My plan is to take a taxi. About a week before the convention, I'll try to find people arriving at the same time as me so we can split the fare.

I think that might be an expensive taxi ride (not sure though). You might want to look at one of the shuttle bus alternatives. I know there is a Super Shuttle that will run from DFW to Denton. Not sure what the cost is.

I've taken the taxi from DFW to BW one year. It was around 90 to 100. Also, I wanna say it was cash only, thou it may have been my debit card (carbon copy transfer). I did the shuttle from BW to airport & that & I know that one was cash only as the creepy shuttle driver, had to stop so I could use a ATM at a dive convenient store on the way there...... :angry:

Also the shuttle from BW to DFW was about the same. It wasn't super shuttle thou, as this was at the BW & just me. Super Shuttle runs around 65 I think (I was gonna use them this year, but changed plans).

I will be at the airport at around 1:00 PM on Wednesday. I have a Nissan Frontier King Cab. One seat is already taken. But it has two seats in the back but its really cramped. If everyone puts bags in the back I may be able to squeeze some folks in for free! It would be the ReaperCon Airport Run 2013! Let me know if you want to save some cash!

Lue.

I will be discussing riding arrangements with my roommate this evening. If he is driving himself, I will have some room in my car, and a swing by the airport shouldn't be a problem. I will let you know as soon as I know something.

• Artists

The prices to rent a car at the airport are bad and getting worse. It's a little cheaper if you can get into Denton and then rent it, but that doesn't really solve the getting back and forth from the airport problem. :-<

• Like 1