Shogun

(SPLIT TOPIC) EFS KS Concerns

From Low Life:

Mick leach about 19 hours ago

heading to town tomorrow I have been snow bound here...good lighting makes all the difference

CashWiley 4 days ago

And then?

Mick leach on Nov 21

I'll see about getting front and back shots to andy like with the first 10 my OTT light bulb died so I'm not sure the pics are as nice as before.

CashWiley just now

Should we send out the sled dogs to search for the wreckage of your vehicle?

You're a hard man to please. What are you expecting, miracles?

Demigods like yourself might need less than two weeks to arrange a dozen miniatures on a table and take photos of them, but what about the rest of us. Besides these things are made of pewter which is he-he-vee

• Like 3

CashWiley just now

Should we send out the sled dogs to search for the wreckage of your vehicle?

You're a hard man to please. What are you expecting, miracles?

Demigods like yourself might need less than two weeks to arrange a dozen miniatures on a table and take photos of them, but what about the rest of us. Besides these things are made of pewter which is he-he-vee

Surely, he has to wait for the film to be treated, and the pictures to be scanned!

Supposedly the second batch of Low Life should be shipping in the next week or so, though this is now on Andy to get right. Mick did post the pics after we sent out the dog sled.

I did refrain from mentioning at this pace we're looking at 2016 to finish things out. EFS sucks.

edit: the frustrating thing is the models are awesome and I really want more in this line...

Edited by CashWiley
  • Like 2

Supposedly the second batch of Low Life should be shipping in the next week or so, though this is now on Andy to get right. Mick did post the pics after we sent out the dog sled.

I did refrain from mentioning at this pace we're looking at 2016 to finish things out. EFS sucks.

edit: the frustrating thing is the models are awesome and I really want more in this line...

You said it.

I made three large pledges in backing the Low Life kickstarter. 2x$200 and 1x$500 - do you think I should expect 3 lots of stretch rewards? I was working to that assumption.

I would've confirmed that at the time of the pledge and kept a copy. That kind of thing has served me well a couple times already.

I contributed to that. Saw it on twitter a few days ago from several other painters.  Didn't put two and two together that it was the EFS Mick.  Probably would have still helped out though as I don't see why something like these minis and other behavior should get in the way of helping someone in need.

From the latest "updates" on the Comments section of Midgard Miniatures, it appears that sculptor Jason Weibe has not been paid for the many sculpts he did for the project.  When Beagel, who is also a backer on that Kickstarter, raised concerns about the project, Mick's assistant threatened his shipment could be purposely shipped last, though Mick seems to have chimed in to disagree with that statement.  This project seems more and more to me to be headed the way of Center Stage Miniatures.  Maybe I'm wrong and they will deliver some day.  But I am not hopeful.  I wish they had just announced they were not going to be able to deliver a year ago, and I could have had a chance to get my money back through my credit card.  Now so much time has passed I will just chalk it up as a loss, and be shocked and surprised if I ever get my miniatures some day.

As soon as Jason posted what happened on facebook I just knew it is EFS! Health problem, blizzard, internet outage, holding on master without sending it to caster..... only one person could be that sloppy