Shogun

(SPLIT TOPIC) EFS KS Concerns

Not paying the sculptor...? That is quite worrisome.

I'm still waiting on my Dwarf Gladiators, I can't even remember now, but I think it must almost be a year since they were all ready for shipping.

• Like 1

I've had two guys in my crap list due to KS stuff.

Ed Fortae has redeemed himself completely in my eyes, with the great stuff he's been doing for Raging Heroes.

Mick Leach has...not.

• Like 5

The only reason I can think of for the sculptor not to be paid is that the money is gone despite assurances they still have funds to complete. I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 3

The only reason I can think of for the sculptor not to be paid is that the money is gone despite assurances they still have funds to complete. I hope I'm wrong.

I expect you're right. We need to keep the pressure on.

Holy Cow!!!!! When did Cash get a bat?

• Like 4

In which case, the sculpts should have been returned to the sculptor so he could try to sell them to another company that would pay him for his work.  Instead, those greens are being held against their will.

• Like 2

The EFS website has been down for a week and defaults to the GoDaddy website. Micks excuse is that the webmaster is doing an update, but as I've already pointed out in the comments section of the Kickstarter, that doesn't mean the domain name goes up for sale.

Lies and dodges from EFS but as usual I'm amazed so few of the backers are saying anything.

• Like 2

Not impressed at all!  I'm glad I nagged and eventually got a partial shipment (of midguard & dwarfs) - the 2nd partial shipment was supposed to contain the rest of midguard & dwarfs....

EFS is a mystery... Mick is hording greens but not putting it into production or selling it... he just horde it and sit on it..... must be some strange fetish.... perhaps they got a terms for it in Japanese... or perhaps he just have no clue at all.... at everything.....

My hopes this would eventually fulfill faded once we went past 2 years of delay, but reached a new low when Mick said instead of paying for Jason Weibe's sculpts he was going to return them 'for now'.

• Like 2

I'd be interested to know the story behind the Low Life KS, Mick and EFS seem to have disappeared from that (thankfully) quite some time ago without much info.

What does he even do?