(SPLIT TOPIC) EFS KS Concerns

Shogun

What is this "kickstarter that we do not name" I keep hearing about? Maybe a link to somewhere that links it? Want look it over with the mind of knowing what to avoid in the future.

I think at this point anything that EFS has one is the "Kickstarter we do not name". Midgaurd, Dwarf Gladiator (which I think is about a year late now and no real updates in months), the werewolf one at the start of this thread, lowlife, and, I believe, one of the Torn world kickstarters (a fairy tale one).

I do think the Torn world one delivered (which is hilarious because that was like their 3rd or 4th and the ones before haven't).

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think at this point anything that EFS has one is the "Kickstarter we do not name". Midgaurd, Dwarf Gladiator (which I think is about a year late now and no real updates in months), the werewolf one at the start of this thread, lowlife, and, I believe, one of the Torn world kickstarters (a fairy tale one).

I do think the Torn world one delivered (which is hilarious because that was like their 3rd or 4th and the ones before haven't).

I'm pretty sure the first Torn World one which delivered was CSM rather than EFS. I especially wish Midgard was showing more progress though. I'm a huge fan of kobolds and the Midgard world in general, but I'm not super confident of them coming terribly soon.

It really is ridiculous. These guys don't have near the number of mini's of some of these other projects...and they are dragging their feat. Waaaay too many brands in the forge at once. I hope to some day see my Midgard and Lowlife figs...but I'd be surprised if it was before another year goes by.

As slow as Tre's trollforged-based KS1 has been, I know the minis are sculpted and mastered and I'm just waiting for fulfillment on the casting end.

Low Life, what a mess. I'll take it one further and wonder how many years it will take to fulfill, or if it even will.