• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I looked like that I'd probably delude myself into thinking I was Thor. Such incredible detail, I hardly know what to complement. The gems, the fur, the boot wraps... the cloak shading is amazing, it almost looks like there is none, because it looks so natural.

• Like 1

He looks really good, except I think you can do a bit more with the lightning on his hammer. It's something I've been practising and trying and still really suck at, but there's a ton of good tutorials out there, but if you can get a really good lightning effect happening on his hammer it would be awesome for the guy.

http://gardenninjastudios.blogspot.com.au/2010/01/lightning-freehand-effects.html there's one tutorial, but there's some youtube vids and stuff out there as well that you can use.

I have this mini, too. Didn't paint it yet.

I really like what you did. Thor would be pleased. Thou never shall be hit by a lightning bold.

It is the first time that I see something about this mini I don't like. He is a God and has a cape full of holes. Even after a battle, it should not be damaged and especially not looking like eaten by cloth moths...

And the head of the hammer is to small.