Rocket Dice Kickstarter

I debated putting this up! I am in. And you can pledge $20 plus applicable shipping to get one of each of 12 colors.

c4d8d2fa3bcff56bc8e717cf1367eb28_large.j

Edit to add picture

Edited by Niranth

I received an email about these dice the other day from the company involved. Had no clue why. Took me a while to figure out they were connected to the Blackwater Gulch kickstarter I had backed a few months ago.

• 3 weeks later...

The black RPG dice are unlocked and they are half way to unlocking the white ($54K). Then then Orange ($56K), Pink, ($58), Grey ($60K), and Brown ($62K). At $65K, they will open up all colors of D3s and at $70, Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard Spock dice.

There is just under a day and a half before the project ends.

Olaf, I'm not sure of your point. The name of the Kickstarter is "Rocket" dice after all. I already own a couple of sets of chrystal dice. But I have no Rocket shaped dice. (I will soon!)

• 3 years later...

One of the first kickstarters I backed has now been canceled after almost three years and a partial delivery of d6's.:

Greetings, backers-

We've had a production issue arise that is out of our hands and have been informed that our current plastics supplier will no longer be able to fulfill our order.

We received this information last week and discussed moving quickly to begin working with a new supplier. However, since the moulding process has to be started again and due to the ongoing complexities of creation, we have made the difficult decision to cancel production for the RPG Rocket Dice. After the multiple rounds of samples and revisions we had already attempted, we determined that we could not achieve the quality we would consider acceptable for mass production and delivery with a new supplier.

This was not a decision that was made lightly. We wanted to deliver a product that gamers like us would love. When that proved unattainable, we knew it was better to offer refunds rather than deliver a product with quality that doesn't meet our standards.

You can receive a full 100% refund for any products not yet delivered by messaging us through Kickstarter.

We truly appreciate your enduring patience. Thank you, as always, for your support.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By angelGPD
      Hi i just want to introduce you Marise Greyshroud Wraith Queen.

• By PhantomAquarist
      Had an hour to decide what I needed for the group. Decided to paint up a drowned zombie horde! :D

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1874304670/prism-dice-handmade-from-bulletproof-glass?ref=category_newest
    • By Godfather Punk
      Evil Dead 2: The Official Board Game is a tile and miniature based survival horror game for 2-6 Players based on the classic movie.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evildead2/evil-dead-2-the-official-board-game

The officially licensed Evil Dead 2 Board Game is the tabletop experience Evil Dead 2 fans have been dying for--featuring at least 8 custom figures with art depicting the terrifying and iconic characters, monsters, and locales from the cult classic film. 2-6 players will work together in 60–90 minute sessions to gather pages of the Ex-Mortis while trying to survive demon attacks, supernatural events, and avoid turning into evil deadites themselves.

• By Cyradis
      A certain platypus managed to snag a Maiden Bust on my behalf.

I love the sculpt. The casting is... meh. Sorry Reaper, metal is working better for you than resin. The resin had funky tiny chunks on parts, edge of the hand and rose are odd, and lips are a little rough on the edges. Mostly rough edges. I cleaned what I could, and am using gloss varnish on other odd bits to smooth them, but I can't get it all. 

But in the slightly funky surface, I saw an opportunity. What if she wasn't quite a maiden? What if she was kinda... dead? Not all the way dead. Just becoming dead or undead, as if from a curse. And the rose is the only thing holding the curse at bay. 

So maybe Cyr is crazy. Maybe Cyr is going to paint something awesome. 

So far she has gray primer, dabs of gloss varnish, eyes, maiden flesh on one side, dusky flesh on the other, and a base coated rose. 

Her live area will be blonde. Her dead side will have "white" hair, and a blackish rose. 

The dusky skin and the vallejo nocturna white flesh are amazingly similar in tone, but very different in feel. Right now the difference is subtle, but as I shade it, the live side will get more rosy and warm, while the dead side will become more gaunt and sullen, like a starving vampire. 

At least... that's the plan. 

Think I can pull it off?

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)