Dwarven Forge Game Tiles

Ithaqua

One of my regrets is always going to small or not getting addons with my Kickstarter pledges. I end up kicking myself every time, but not THIS time! The elephant gun trigger was pulled - 10x set (dungeon gray), then did addons (2x grand staircase, 2x castle wall, 6x dungeon dressing, and 6x chamber of sorrows). Thank goodness for free shipping in the US, cause I expect this is going to be one large package of goodies.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

*yawn* not exactly an epic new stretch goal...

Narrow Free-Standing Walls

When we hit $1,800,000, 2-Set backers and higher receive 2 complimentary Narrow Free-Standing Walls for every set they back (e.g. a 5-set Reward Level, you will receive 10 Narrow Free-Standing Wall pieces). These one-inch long Wall pieces work well with the Free-Standing Wall pieces -- as well as on their own. They can be used both vertically and horizontally to great affect.

I had asked in a message and the reply was the price would most likely be ~$65 for a set without any of the additional stretch goals.

I think maybe Stefan was just a bit enthousiastic that people get as much right now then. The guy must be quite happy :)

I had asked in a message and the reply was the price would most likely be ~$65 for a set without any of the additional stretch goals.

Remember depending on where you are in the world you may need to add taxes on to that too (eg their UK distributor will need to add 20% to cover VAT)

He really said it could be up to two times the price and that you should get in now and get all of it you would need for a lifetime, because of that. He mentioned it in the kickstarter comments.

Ok, just to be clear, I found what you were referring to. Stefan said this:

"after this campaign when we are only ordering small amounts the cost may actually become double for us! So order now if you can..."

Note that he is referring to *their* cost not the end users. Even at that point, dwarvenite is still cheaper than resin and thus the cost per set should be at (or most likely) lower than their resin lines. So as a consumer, you should not be expecting to pay more than what they currently charge for resin. It should still be cheaper (probably a good 20-30% cheaper) otherwise it's all for naught.

Having said that, you'll still miss out on free domestic shipping and all the crazy stretch goals if you do wait for the less expensive line to come out in October.

Edited by LoopyChickenfanny

If you think Dwarven Forge is addictive like Lego, stay the heck away from Hirst Arts.

Until I have my garage back, I do not have the room. (And I'll keep telling myself that over and over.)

If you think Dwarven Forge is addictive like Lego, stay the heck away from Hirst Arts.

Until I have my garage back, I do not have the room. (And I'll keep telling myself that over and over.)
Aw, c'mon...you can make room, you know you can. Go for it!

:devil:

Edited by Baphomet69