• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been lucky enough to finally get a job back in the video game industry... only took two years... Hate you EA... anyway... it's kept my mind off of the impending box of joy that will be arriving soon... uh oh... i don't have as much time to paint any more...

• Like 2

The only reason I'm here right now is to check on the status of shipping. Since the beginning of the month I've been keeping a close eye on the stalled progress. I *know* that Reaper is busting their butts to get everything out to us- but in my mind shipping hasn't started so it's stalled.

While I (impatiently) wait for all of my minis to arrive (I have a big order, it will be in the latter shipments I'm sure) I have been going through what I ordered again and am working out organized storage for it, cleaning up the painting area, and busy being mom & volunteer of the year.

In my "non-mini" life I have a huge event coming up in two weeks that has been taking up my focus- I'm logistics chair for a student talent showcase and I'm in charge of all 500 children- so yeah, that has me busy right now getting ready for that. I'm on another committee for a large event in the fall and I've been busy organizing the workshops that will be offered, writing the brochure, building websites, starting FB pages, Twitter accounts, etc.. The last committee I am on has an award ceremony in May so I'm busy getting ready for that printing out the certificates, letters, sorting letters & photos from POTUS, etc.

For me- distraction is the best medicine- but it's not a very good medicine. :(

• Like 1

Ever since the Kickstarter launched, following these forums has been like watching a box full of excited puppies. :lol:

I'd like to think I'm more like a cat. Cats are random and super adorable!

And very excitable when it's suppertime, or what they think should be suppertime. So it would be a very apt analogy for us here :lol:

To distract yourself: Ni No Kuni or Skyrim. I accidentally killed 12 hours on Saturday without realizing it playing Skyrim. I got so focused on quests I forgot to eat/sleep/drink. It was sad :unsure:

I'm losing count of how many times I've completed the main Skyrim quest-line, plus all of the awesome Assassin and Thieves Guild quests. Skyrim has ruined all fantasy games for me, it's sooo good.

Edited by Cassu
  • Like 1

Quite frankly, I'm to focused on ReaperCon entries to be concerned about when the Bones will arrive here.

Some can only dream to be able to have this 'problem' one day.

Wish I had the time off so I could have Reaper Con to take my focus away. But my life is ending in July (figuratively, not Literally!) so I wanted to paint as many as I could before then. Maybe I have to crave more stress release painting time into my day. Unfortunately that might me less time for things like forums. :poke: