Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Bones Shipment Tracking thread

From http://www.forumopolis.com/showthread.php?t=107231&page=2'>Forumopolis

1 x Vampire

1 x Fire Giant Warriors

1 x There Be Dragons

shipped to eastern Massachusetts.

And yeah, right now I think paint sets and cases are counting as one item each, and they're up to Vampire + 3 right now. Which means with my 3 paint sets and 2 cases I'm in the Vampire + 10 tier.

Interesting times!

Got my notice today. Thought I saw it say I would have my 2 add-ons tomorrow. I was going to visit them and just pick them up if I was out that way to game but never heard from my group to see if we were playing this week. I did not mind saving Reaper a bit more from the shipping.

Got my notice yesterday for the pledge I bought out. Vampire plus Manors, Spidertaurs, and Dwellers. Oddly, I only got the UPS notification, not the Reaper notification.

Just a few minutes after I sent that e-mail, I get this:

Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:

Spider Centaurs x1

Mind your Manors x1

vampire x1

Deep Dwellers x1

I got UPS and Reaper notifications today for

Kaladrax x1

Demons x1

Frost Giants x1

Fire Giants x1

<MOD>

Please take discussions not related to you or someone on KS receiving a shipping email to another thread. I've asked the mods to clean this one up so we can keep it focused.

Thread is pruned to keep it shipping notices only.

Conversation, Speculation and Anticipation is welcome in other threads,

Go find an appropriate one for that.

</MOD>

Edited by ladystorm
pruned 86 posts...

vulture, seeing yours made me check my email....

You're getting:
Kaladrax Reborn x1
Nethyrmaul x1
vampire x1

WOOO HOOO!! :) Monday is when it's saying it will be here!

• Like 2

You're getting:
Orcapocalypse x1
Hydra x1
Mind your Manors x1
vampire x1

Your shipment was postmarked on 06-19-2013 and is being shipped UPS Ground.

Received my email at 9:46 pm last night, item was scanned as ready at 6:53pm. Expected delivery by Tuesday.

Update: Mine is out for delivery! Woot. Wishing I had some dragons in there but at the time I was trying to not go overboard with my pledge. Oh well...Cthulhu will keep me nice and warm at night.

UPDATE on my UPDATE! Wow...it is here. I love UPS! Heading down to lobby so I can get it and try to not mess with it since I have a lot of work to do today. :)

Edited by hungerfan

Mine came in at 10:01 6/20/13

You're getting:
Nethyrmaul x1
Spider Centaurs x1
Clockwork Dragon x1
vampire x1

Your shipment was postmarked on 06-20-2013

There is also a comment at the bottom that states:

"your package is ready to be picked up, but our shipping guys don't come by until toward quitting time"

which we all sorta suspected to be true based on how shipping typically works

Very weird. Got my notification, but I'm nowhere near the Vampire+4 that they are currently shipping. I suspect an error in the system as told by the blanks after "You're getting:". Email back to Reaper has been sent, so should be sorted soon.

Reapers email:

You're getting:

Your shipment was postmarked on 06-20-2013 and is being shipped UPS Ground.

:down: aw,,,now i don't have any good reason to hover around the reaper front page :down:

:lol: Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
C'thulhu x1
Clockwork Dragon x1
Mythos Monsters x1
vampire x1

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Edited by ladystorm