Pierzasty

Your lists of prospective KS Bones conversions/uses

I haven't seen a thread like this here, so to kill the impatience before the actual minis arrive:

What are your plans for converting particular KS Bones miniatures or using them straight in different games? I'm especially interested in the Vampire set. Give me your inspiration! :>

Please put your list in 1 post and update it instead of adding more posts, to avoid cluttering the thread!

My current list:

rats - converted into Malifaux rats for Hamelin
Chronoscope gunmen - Kaeris' Gunmen or something Guild (Malifaux)
Zombie from Undead Horde or George the Zombie - converted into Essence of Power (Malifaux)
We Be Goblins! (Pathfinder) - converted into random Gremlins? (Malifaux)

Oxidation beast - some Exrah drone (Infninity)

Rosie the Chronotechnician - Moderator hacker/Clockmaker (Infinity)

Also: a full Magic Realm hero mini set, Wiz-War wizard set?, Descent townsfolk/bosses and probably any fantasy skirmish game for the next 5 years :)

Edited by Pierzasty

*****: Generic PC & monster types: Hackmaster PCs, NPCs and monsters.

770**: Orcs - Orogs, since the models are bit too large for a 25mm base.

77043: Eye Beast - Rapid beam firing eyeball monsters. Hard shell, eyebeams do decent damage, no other fancy abilities.

77095: Ghostly Summons – tormented souls of lovers, might randomly roll to determine which tropes are involved.

77097: Grave Wraith – Paint fully, add in to my LOTR ringwraith team

77099: Night Spectre – Soul collecting spirit, stronger with each soul absorbed

77108: Shadow Dragon – A dragon who’s were torn off by magic. Painted a little bloodier than Seath.

77161: Ghost King – Add in to my LOTR ringwraith team

77192: Kaladrax - Soul trapping undead dragon, have various mini bits sacrificed to look like trapped souls within.

77194: C'thulhu – Mere Star Spawn for the even bigger Mythos Foundry Great Cthulhu

80***: Whatever is useful in Only War will be used for that.

Edited by Frankthedm
  • Like 1

One of those PC models is going to be painted up as a pink deathknight. Because I can.

And the evil dragon slayer lady, she's going to be our new punching bag (as opposed to the pig farmer >.>)

I'm probably going to remove her from the base including the head and put her leaning on a log or rock or something.

I have these coming and some of these have really raised bases she can put her foot on:

25_square_forest.jpg

• Like 1

Nice bases ::): See, I don't want to do any conversion work with the bones. I just want to paint these ones. Except of course the important ones (dragons, giants, etc).

I will use science fiction Chronoscope bones to Play Necromunda

Some bones will be modified for being used in the Darksun setting

I want use as much human models as possible to play and Helldorado & Claustrophobia based D&D game

All the rest is for standard fantasy Gdr

Not a kickstarter bone, but Torg the Unicorn should make a great Nightmare with horn and beard removed.

But what could be more evil than a flaming goatee?

Not vampire, but I thought that Kaladrax because of size is comming unassembled. Might try to put nichrome magnets on both sides with a thin gs coat. Start as a pile of bones, but then before their eyes the bones assemble into the dracolich. That would be great if I can pull off.

Not vampire, but I thought that Kaladrax because of size is comming unassembled. Might try to put nichrome magnets on both sides with a thin gs coat. Start as a pile of bones, but then before their eyes the bones assemble into the dracolich. That would be great if I can pull off.

You may be better off with some sort of collapsible string system (pull the head up, and Kallie stands in all his gigantic glory). Do you remember the toys where you push a button on the bottom, and it the figure on top wiggled around? Same thing. Not easy, but more likely to work than magnets.

-DD