jaryth000

Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

So is it "all" Canadian orders, or "all" as in all that are already packed? I guess they never said, so idk. Would be nice to get my minis :)

I'm 99.9% sure it will be the pre packed pallets of Non addon Canadian stuff that was already prepped to go.

I dunno. It's unusually specific. There's probably not a huge number of us as a group, and the poor vamp-level people had to wait, and UPS wants to be on-hand, and it's all going to the same (initial) destination. Might make sense for them to just do us all and have done in one shipment. So I think I'm going to put my money down on "all" actually meaning "all".

We'll know if I get a message when the vamp-level people do - because I've got some of everything. So if I'm going out with the others, then I think it means all of us are going the same time. We'll see.

• Like 1

Yeah, I suspect Buggy has the right of it and all the already packed stuff, plus all the soon to be packed stuff, will go at once. Considering Canada has had to wait so long, I half suspect that Reaper will just dive in and fill out the few remaining orders right off the bat so they can clear all our stuff out of the way and have more room to work.

note: this is pure speculation on my part. I do NOT know. I will not know until next week at the earliest if all of Canada gets shipped out at once, and even then, only by comparing shipment notices will we even be able to come up with any idea in what order stuff went out, and that's unlikely to happen.

Edited by ShadowRaven

You had to enter your email address into a tool on the site to get your ks badge,

I'm not sure it's till around but I'll have a look for it

Found it

https://www.reapermini.com/ks/badginator

(enter your forum id and email address)

I'm not sure if the Badginator is working - entered all info, clicked submit, and got nada. No response. Period. Ideas?

The Egg

I seem to recall that the badginator would only be available to activate for a limited period of time.

Normally I'd suggest contacting Kit, but I'm pretty sure he's been transformed into a warehouse monkey like the rest of the Reaper peeps for the next 8-10 days and is currently busy throwing cartons around.

Well as a Canadian I heartily endorse the idea that they might be shipping all Canadian orders at the same time. It would definitely make for a dramatic finish to the "Great Canadian Bones Race."

• Like 2

I dunno. It's unusually specific. There's probably not a huge number of us as a group, and the poor vamp-level people had to wait, and UPS wants to be on-hand, and it's all going to the same (initial) destination. Might make sense for them to just do us all and have done in one shipment. So I think I'm going to put my money down on "all" actually meaning "all".

We'll know if I get a message when the vamp-level people do - because I've got some of everything. So if I'm going out with the others, then I think it means all of us are going the same time. We'll see.

That's my assessment as well. It would make border-crossing a bazillion times easier if every UPS truck has the exact same thing in them. Plus the truckers get to sing Convoy for the entire 10 hour drive.

• Like 1

That's my assessment as well. It would make border-crossing a bazillion times easier if every UPS truck has the exact same thing in them. Plus the truckers get to sing Convoy for the entire 10 hour drive.

Denton, TX to Southern Ontario is not a 10-hour drive. Trust me on this. :zombie:

depending on traffic, it should be about two days, unless the UPS guys bend the laws in regards to how long a driver can go without sleeping. Fortunately it is summer, because there are a few states that have laws where truckers may only drive during daylight.

yeah, but 2 drivers per truck ensures that gas stops are the only requirement. like a submarine!

also, do we know they're being driven? doesn't UPS have planes? you know, air mail.

also, I want my Reaper order to come in before my KS order, so I can finish 4 more minis before the BoneStorm

The US orders I've seen say UPS Ground - which makes sense because that's probably where the bulk rate deal comes from.

Customs is always the time killer - without that the average delivery time to an address in Canada should be approx. five days or less.

Certain places, like Buglipsia, may take longer if by ground as I'm dependent on a water link that has an annoying tendency to be tied up due to weather. Oh, look. Waves on the ocean. Can't sail today!

And north of 60 is anybody's guess.

I'm pretty sure not - he's supposedly working on a 'X many Bones served' counter for the front page of the Reaper website from what I understand. Highly technical. Probably take him at least 3 more weeks to implement >.>

The Reaper main page now has a big counter of how many items in how many orders are left, how many orders have shipped, and the destination of the latest order.

All of the destinations this morning have been Canadian. ::D:

Helloooo, Winnipeg! (just what's up there this second)

• Like 1