Calgary

Vampire

PF Red Dragon

Mind Your Manors (2 ogres and a gnoll)

Fire Giant King & Queen

Frost Giant King & Queen

Forces of Nature (Stone & Wood golems)

Paint Set 1

I regret not getting the Clockwork Dragon, Undead Giant, and Kaladrax. Probably should have swapped the Forces of Nature for the Clockwork Dragon and then spent another $20 :).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitchener, ON

-- Vampire x1 $100

-- Fire Giants x1 $10

-- Frost Giants x1 $10

-- Undead Giant x1 $10

-- Swamp Things x3 $15

-- Kaladrax Reborn x1 $10

-- TownsFolk x1 $5

(dropped motorbike sophie, I don't even remember adding the townsfolk)

I'm in St. Catharines and ordered 1 of everything except the Frost Giant and Frost Wyrm (already had them).

After seeing them in person at ReaperCon, I can't wait to get them! It's amazing how big some of these model are.

... I'm glad I took the airbrushing courses.

i am up here in Deadmonton and if i lived closer to the states i would probably think about getting a P.O. box, but its not worth the effort to get one. Well that and sometimes only getting one day off of work a week really puts a hamper on me being able to go down to the states to pick things up.

As mentioned above, I did poke Bryan, but he has taken some much needed and much earned time off after ReaperCon. He has stated he will ask around and see what the current status is.

As always I will update everyone as soon as I receive new information.

Also, congrats MiniCannuck! Not only did you get your stuff, but winning an extra Vamp as well? Thats awesome! Unfortunately for cheating I'm going to have to disqualify you from the race, and ask you kindly to leave Canada ;).

Any updates yet? If not, any chance of poking Bryan again?

First, our Canadian customers.

During the run of our Kickstarter campaign, we promised that we'd get you your stuff without you being nailed with a bunch of customs fees. To that end, we've had to apply for non-resident importer status to Canada. This way, we absorb the cost of the customs fees, and you get local delivery of your pledge packages. Unfortunately, we're caught in a bureaucratic morass of red tape. We were led to believe that we would be finished with this part of the process in December 2012, but we've been there for months now. Happily, we've received word from our customs broker that we're very close to having our application finalized, and as soon as we have the all clear, you'll start receiving your things. We're terribly sorry for the delay, but this was the only way to do it without saddling you with the import fees.

tl;dr: We're stuck in red tape, but the end is near, and we start duty-free shipments to Canada soon.

Direct from Facebook, latest update.

For anyone who for some reason did not get or did not receive the KS update, here is where we stand:

First, our Canadian customers.

During the run of our Kickstarter campaign, we promised that we'd get you your stuff without you being nailed with a bunch of customs fees. To that end, we've had to apply for non-resident importer status to Canada. This way, we absorb the cost of the customs fees, and you get local delivery of your pledge packages. Unfortunately, we're caught in a bureaucratic morass of red tape. We were led to believe that we would be finished with this part of the process in December 2012, but we've been there for months now. Happily, we've received word from our customs broker that we're very close to having our application finalized, and as soon as we have the all clear, you'll start receiving your things. We're terribly sorry for the delay, but this was the only way to do it without sa ddling you with the import fees.

tl;dr: We're stuck in red tape, but the end is near, and we start duty-free shipments to Canada soon.

Now, everybody else.

You know we've been partnering with a company in China to manufacture your Bones figures. They sent us the first of several staggered shipments for fulfillment: five shipping containers with the Vampire boxed sets. We've received and processed those containers, even renting more storage space to hold it all. We also broke down a number of those vampire boxes to process add-ons that were included within the Vampire box. Then we started fulfillment, and we blasted through several thousand pledges much more quickly than we anticipated.

Now we're waiting on shipment two from China. These containers include many of the larger add-ons. We have documentation that we will receive them any day. As soon as we do, we'll continue fulfilling the orders that include the items that arrive in this wa ve of containers. We didn't expect to go so fast with the first wave, and China took longer to ship wave two than originally promised.

On the bright side, if past performance is any indication, there won't be a huge turnaround time between our receipt of the Bones and shipping them to you. Once we get to your order, our system will send you an email with tracking information for our US customers and a customs confirmation number for our international customers.

tl;dr: We've shipped all we can and are waiting for more stuff from China so we can send out the rest. We'll email when we fill your order.

There isn't anything we would rather be doing that sending you your stuff, and we will be resuming that process as soon as humanly possible.

We appreciate your continued patience and again thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Ed Pugh
CEO, Reaper Miniatures

First post updated with this information.

Edited by jaryth000