Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which, sadly, means the winner of the great Canadian Bones race will be someone in a major urban center. Which is not me

Or someone who drove half-way across the bloody continent to pick up a vampire box at Reapercon. :ph34r:

So, I'm in Vancouver (well Burnaby really, but that's the same thing).

Vampire x1

Figure Case x2
Hydra x1
Orcapocalypse x1
Red Dragon x1

Most excited about: The figure cases and the storm giant (converting him into a Tyrant for my Ogre Kingdoms army).

Favorite pass times: long walks on the.. WAGING WAAAAGH..

Just popping in to see if there has been any further word and cutting through the Great Canadian Wall of red tape?

Nothing official that I've seen. A few comments by Bryan about a week back around how it was Soon™, but nothing more since.

Winnipeg Checking in again, just to see how things are coming along. ShadowRaven was nice enough to remember me existing :D. Even though I haven't been on for 2 weeks.

My 'mini owning/painting urge' died down a bit after I spent an entire night painting a pair of mini's from essentially start to finish in one sitting. From priming to varnish was less than 48 hours. All in all having only been my 5/6th or so mini's, I'd say I did pretty well.

After that my 'OMG I NEED BONES NOW' urge got killed a bit. Its starting again these days... anticipation and all. I remember at the end of March thinking to myself that I'd be one of the later orders, so I would most likely get it late late April, maybe around May. With the Update about Canada, I was figuring late May early June. Now I'm thinking July/August...

That's not just Canada. I've had the same experience with the US government and several state governments.

Don't worry, though; they're there to help you.

Just ask them.

Hey if it weren't for the crazy notion of transparency and everything needing to be done in hexdruplicate we could be more efficient than the Voguns -- thank you very much. :poke:

• Like 1