Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly (like 85% chance) very bad news:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2013/06/06/ottawa-dfait-walkout-job-protest.html

The DFA handles Import and Export controls.

hmmm

no need to worry about that, Harper will just legislate them back to work like he's done with others

why bargain when you can just make it illeagal to strike

I'll just leave this here...

We are all set to ship into Canada. We will start shipping again next week and that will include our friends in the Great White North. We are scheduled to receive two containers tomorrow which we will process and start shipping from next week, followed by the last container shortly thereafter which will allow us to ship everything. We are on schedule with the new schedule.

Source: comments on this Facebook post Edited by Last Knight
  • Like 3

I hope it's accurate. Was starting to get down in the dumps about no Canadian orders going out (I'll be one of the last anyways I think cause of ol' Nythermaul).

From Facebook:

Reaper Miniatures [/size]There are three more containers, two of which should arrive early next week and we will start shipping again--including to the Great White North.[/size]
June 3 at 3:21pm

Now, we know from a more recent FB comment that two of these containers have now arrived but it's the second part of this statement that caught my attention. Does this mean that the morass of red tape has finally been conquered?

That is funderful news, guess I should stop slacking on those L2PK's... Wish it had been a KS update though.

LadyStorm has said that they'll be pushing the announcement on Monday next week through KS: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49078-when-can-i-expect-my-vampire-package-plus-extras/?p=725631

In the meantime, Free RPG Day is next Saturday (June 15), so get your respective Canadian butts out to your FLGS and stock up on adventures/systems/whatever for your now-confirmed-as-actually-arriving-soon Bones minis!

I'd put the end of July as the absolute timeline for Bones on doorsteps.

Edited by unidentifiable