Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

LadyStorm has said that they'll be pushing the announcement on Monday through KS: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49078-when-can-i-expect-my-vampire-package-plus-extras/?p=725631

I did not say "on Monday". I quoted Kit who said "next week".

Please correct your statement.

So with the ship date imminent, I've tried to change my shipping address, but the pledge manager page is down. Can somebody official make sure that gets fixed as I have to change the address before Monday at noon.

email kit at reapermini dot com for assistance

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So with the ship date imminent, I've tried to change my shipping address, but the pledge manager page is down. Can somebody official make sure that gets fixed as I have to change the address before Monday at noon.

i dont think they read your post before Monday

better send they an emnail

[email protected] and/or [email protected]

i dont think they read your post before Monday

better send they an emnail

[email protected] and/or [email protected]

Thanks. Sent them an email. Hopefully something can be resolved.

Just an idle thought... If Reaper is sending people to Paizocon in early July, *and* hasn't solved the Canadian red tape issues, what are the odds of sending the shipments of those of us who are going there for pickup?

Have you read this thread? There's a quote in post #89 that says it's already sorted.

And it sounds like this coming update may mean the Canadian Red Tape has been cut! If so, you could possibly get your shipment before PaizoCon!

I thought they'd said there was one person from Reaper going for sure. Either way, I doubt they'd bring pledges with them. The cost to move those across country along with their staff would be expensive, and that's assuming they'd bring it all in the first place rather than just the vampire boxes.

From Facebook:

Reaper Miniatures [/size]There are three more containers, two of which should arrive early next week and we will start shipping again--including to the Great White North.[/size]

June 3 at 3:21pm

Now, we know from a more recent FB comment that two of these containers have now arrived but it's the second part of this statement that caught my attention. Does this mean that the morass of red tape has finally been conquered?

That's my guess. It's unusually specific if it doesn't mean that. Mind you, the possibility exists that somebody went off the reservation and dropped info not 100% confirmed, but I think it looks good that the red tapeworm has been heroically slain.

I agree it's the most likely explanation (and the best solution) but my shoulder devil cynic wonders if Reaper got tired of waiting ( or their application was inexplicably denied) and they simply went another route.

Now I want another Great Worm to paint red…

Newest Backer Update:

First, a quick note about Origins. We had been looking forward to seeing you there, but unfortunately we won't be there this year in a booth. Our brother Tim Peaslee will be running demos, so be sure to say hi to him when you're there. We can't do a proper booth this time around because we simply can't spare the labor right now.

Why can't we spare the labor?

Friday, June 7th, we received two 40ft containers full of Bones! For those of you keeping track at home, those containers were filled with over 470,000 models. We're still looking for the last container to be delivered next week, but we have enough to start shipping now.

What's next?

We've unloaded the containers (we have the bruises to prove it). We're getting those models organized into our system and firing up our fulfillment line this week.

We know we're behind our estimated ship date of March, so we've added a second shift for fulfillment so we can process the packages very nearly 'round the clock. We're doing everything we can to blast through these pledges so you can receive your Bones as quickly as we can manage it.

Thanks for your continued patience and support.

KS-lost_ark_6-10-13.jpg
Cue the Lost Ark theme...
KS-kaladrax_6-10-13.jpg
Do you see what I see?

No mention of anything Canadian this time around.

And now we have an update confirming shipping will resume soon. Heisler confirmed also that yes, this does mean Canadian Backers will be getting their pledges in the future. Now, whether they do the shipments all at once or group them by country is beyond me. Still, the red tape is cut!

Just saw this on their Facebook comments posted on Friday (June 7th)

Reaper Miniatures We are all set to ship into Canada. We will start shipping again next week and that will include our friends in the Great White North. We are scheduled to receive two containers tomorrow which we will process and start shipping from next week, followed by the last container shortly thereafter which will allow us to ship everything. We are on schedule with the new schedule.

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49768-june-10-update/page-3#entry726425

Canadian Shipments have been approved - we were cleared to go, and now have to put everything on pallets to be unwrapped in Ontario and disseminated.

"Kaladrax, Wings" is a reference to the parts inside being Kaladrax AND his wings - because the body molds were listed as Kaladrax Mold 1, Kaladrax Mold 2, Kaladrax Mold 3, Kaladrax Mold 4, Kaladrax Mold 5, and Wings. Not Kaladrax Mold 6, Not Kaladrax Wings. The mold is called "Wings" on the spreadsheet. So the box is labeled with both "mold names". No, I don't understand why a part with 6 molds has 2 names, instead of either 6 names or one name, but hey, I just work here.

A Vamp box weighs in at 1.5Kg, A Kaladrax, with his wings, is 1.25 Kg. We do not yet have an average, but expect to be shipping a lot of 4-6Kg boxes.

Some were also asking about C'thulhu - C'thulhu was on the same shipment as Kaladrax, likewise Nethyrmaul. The big 3 are all in. Wyrmgear, however, is on the last (the ULTIMATE!) Truck.

I think that's everything.
Gotta run, Be excellent to each other!