Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, and this is just my suspicion, all the Canadian Vampire only, and Vampire + paints or Vampire + cases, will probably be gone first. They may have already been loaded and sent for all I know, as per the original plan, they would have been packed and prepared already. For the rest, I would think they would stick with the original game plan, and do USA one day Canada one day Europe one day and so on

I get the feeling anything they had prepped will still get double-checked to make sure it's not one of the ones that was ready except for ___ piece in a later shipment. But yeah youo're probably right. Didn't want to make it an absolute thing since I don't really know and making assumptions that are spoken or written as absolutes can cause chaos on here.

I am sitting at a Vampire + case, so I suspect mine is already packed on on the pallet. Just have to wait for word that that has left Denton on it' way to Ontario for redistribution. From there it should be an average of 10 days to my door.

Perhaps I'm mis-remembering, but I don't think they were going to call the shipper for each pallet, pallets fill up in a matter of minutes. I think the plan was for the shipper to park one or more trailers at the loading dock and as Reaper filled the trailer it would be picked up and sent on its way.

Perhaps I'm mis-remembering, but I don't think they were going to call the shipper for each pallet, pallets fill up in a matter of minutes. I think the plan was for the shipper to park one or more trailers at the loading dock and as Reaper filled the trailer it would be picked up and sent on its way.

That sounds closer to being right than mine!

@mustardgreens: I'm a Canadian and I totally can't wait to get boned!

That said, I suspect, with three figure cases, all four paint sets and 27 figure extras which includes Wyrmgear which is, according to an earlier comment from Bryan, on the LAST truck, I'm going to be waiting until quite close to the end. sigh

• Like 2