Sign in to follow this  
jaryth000

Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

Bit more of a lurker then a poster, but considering I'm both Canadian and patiently awaiting the delivery here in Alberta, may as well chime in.

As for what I ordered:

-- Vampire x1
-- Orcapocalypse x1
-- Figure Case x1
-- Demons x1
-- Undead Giant x1
-- Forces Of Nature x1
-- Nethyrmaul x1
-- Kaladrax Reborn x1
-- C'thulhu x1
-- Hydra x1
-- KS Sophie UL x1
-- KickStarter Sophie x1

So I doubt I'll be first to get them, but you never know.

Edited by Zerefin
  • Like 2

Eh eh, see see! There ARE other Canadians on here. I wonder when we'll first start seeing shipping going out. This weekend is not the best example of 'productivity' for shipping, due to Good Friday, Easter, and even April Fools, which I'm going to assume at least 3 Bones packages are going to be involved in some sort of inter-courier prank.

From Reaper on their Facebook page earlier this evening;

"We're waiting on some customs paperwork to clear before we can start the freight to Canada. Soon. "

• Like 1

Better yet, the comment they made just before that:

A note to our Canadian Kickstarter Backers....

We are working on how we are going to ship you your rewards. It's a choice between sending them all to RAFM (or friends) in Canada and having them ship them inside of Canada so you won't pay any taxes or duties or, signing up for a UPS program that allows us to do the same sort of thing. Either way, you will not have any taxes or duties due when your shipment arrives.

No worries, we are going to do what we told you and that's free shipping into Canada.

WOOT. I love reaper.

• Like 1

Zerefin, where abouts in Alberta are you? I'm about right smack in the middle, slightly closer to Edmonton then Red Deer

I'm the one sad loser on the forums that started in the hobby like 2 weeks after the KS closed, so... I'm waiting on my local retailers to get THEIR bones, so I can go pay 5x as much for them. Yaaaay...?

On that note, if anyone's wanting to sell off some doubles or trade for non-KS minis or something, let me know. I'm just outside Vancouver.

Edited by Baugi

I'm the one sad loser on the forums that started in the hobby like 2 weeks after the KS closed, so... I'm waiting on my local retailers to get THEIR bones, so I can go pay 5x as much for them. Yaaaay...?

On that note, if anyone's wanting to sell off some doubles or trade for non-KS minis or something, let me know. I'm just outside Vancouver.

Or you could order the "vampire" package from Reaper (free shipping) at a 20% discount over buying the miniatures individually.

Or you could order the "vampire" package from Reaper (free shipping) at a 20% discount over buying the miniatures individually.

Are you making this up to tease me? I've never seen any such thing available.

No, no, it's real! Let me see if I can find the link ...

No, he's not making it up, it's gonna cost somewhere in the region of $400. ReaperBryan mentioned it.

Found it!

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47910-will-the-reaper-bones-ks-add-ons-be-available-in-store/?p=694508

Hey there,

I'm sure this is the elephant in the room in terms of questions but just how much will this one click complete set be? I know we'll find out eventually but having some idea beforehand will mean that we will be able to plan ahead and get the money together well in advance.

Thanks,

Brushchewer.

Got one! It will have an MSRP of $399

That's a 20% Discount of getting all the models individually.

Edited by Pingo

And I want to be 100% clear: If you BACKED us, your Vampire is honored at $100, and Prices are honored EXACTLY as stated in the Kickstarter.

But I'm heading off to PAX, and we can offer them what is still an amazing deal at $150/Vampire, and all Options at +20% higher than backers got, which does, as Orlando says, mean the 17,744 got the best deal, and everybody else still gets a good deal.

After all, 240 minis for $150 is still awesome.

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45404-will-the-vampire-level-be-available-after-the-kick-starter/page-3

Just thought I'd leave this here, because non-backers won't have received this in e-mail:

OK, this link is for newbies only!!!

If you missed the Kickstarter and want to get involved, go enter in the e-mail you would like us to contact when the post KS Reaper pledge manager goes live.

If you've already pledge, this is not for you!

This is NOT a link to the Reaper Pledge Manager!

http://www.reapermini.com/ks/

Sorry, it's a bunch of clips, but this should get what you want...