Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

I have a screen cap on my iPhone that I took in the last 15 minutes of the Kickstarter campaign, when we kept crashing the site from too much activity. Gateway errors everywhere. It was glorious and I'm glad I was part of it.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Reaper main page now has a big counter of how many items in how many orders are left, how many orders have shipped, and the destination of the latest order.

All of the destinations this morning have been Canadian. ::D:

Helloooo, Winnipeg! (just what's up there this second)

Just saw Calgary fly by :D [but it wasn't my order :(]. I'm not sure how the "Orders Shipped Today" is calculated. They're blazing through orders, and I've seen dozens of destinations, but the shipping count doesn't increase. I'm guessing that they only increment that value when a box goes on a truck.

Are you okay?

Is everyone in Calgary okay?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/story/2013/06/20/calgary-city-emergency-plan-ch.html

I'm fine, Had to adopt a friend who lives in Elbow Park area though. Here's some pictures to pique your interest: http://imgur.com/a/mIqED#0

Request for Reaper: Put the Bones back on the boats, I'm pretty sure you can just float a container ship down the streets.

My 16 line item order shipped and is on it's way to St. Albert, AB. Although I know it's not coming directly so it will be interesting to see how long it does take.

So excited!

edit--- although wait, I can't remember how these are shipping. Was it all Canadian orders on multiple pallette's to a single Canadian destination and then to individual locations or direct?

Edited by Velerin
  • Like 1

Some people are insatiable. You could double their order for free, and they'd gripe that it wasn't tripled.

From where I sit it's a good thing; you guys are, if memory serves, going to have a delay with customs either way...so the sooner your stuff's out of the way, the sooner that delay can be over.

Besides...with each order shipped, the probability mine's the next one out increases! (sorry, couldn't resist)

• Like 2

Wooot! I just got my confirmation that my stuff is on the way!

I had been watching the countdown and watching as each order got more and more line items added to it.

For reference, if anyone's curious I picked up x2 Vampire and 30 other items.