Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Canadian backers finally getting shipping done (even buglips)! You've waited long enough in a bureaucratic fog wondering when you would see the bones daylight. I salute you from across the river! :bday:

Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:
Deathsleet x1
C'thulhu x1
Kaladrax Reborn x1
Hydra x1
Nethyrmaul x1
Clockwork Dragon x1
Undead Giant x1
Figure Case x2
vampire x1

Your shipment was postmarked on 06-21-2013 and is being shipped UPS Standard.

Yay Canada.

Edited by acidmonkey

Hi there!  We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff! You're getting:Kickstarter Sophie x1Figure Case x1vampire x1 Your shipment was postmarked on 06-21-2013 and is being shipped UPS Standard.Your delivery confirmation number: 1ZedplussomeotherstuffAnd a handy URL to check its status:We're sending that to the following address:Tim xxxxxxxxxxRural Route 1xxxxxxx ABxxx xXxCA

Now if you look at what I left in that address, you can see where i might have a slight problem. No street address, no house address, hell there is no street name. just a range road number. I wonder. What you gonna do UPS? what you gonna do?

Hi there!  We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff! You're getting:Kickstarter Sophie x1Figure Case x1vampire x1 Your shipment was postmarked on 06-21-2013 and is being shipped UPS Standard.Your delivery confirmation number: 1ZedplussomeotherstuffAnd a handy URL to check its status:We're sending that to the following address:Tim xxxxxxxxxxRural Route 1xxxxxxx ABxxx xXxCA

Now if you look at what I left in that address, you can see where i might have a slight problem. No street address, no house address, hell there is no street name. just a range road number. I wonder. What you gonna do UPS? what you gonna do?

Edited by BuzzardB

No shipment notification yet, but it seems like they are on to items with 10 line items or so.

I only had 5 items, so I'd assume mine has been shipped and the actual shipment email is hung up somewhere.

"Tim's getting yet another heavy box from the states. Can we call this ditch close enough?"

Surrey B.C.ite here, got my confirmation email.

Joygasms and jealous co-workers abound.

Hi there! We're shipping out your Kickstarter stuff!

You're getting:

Kaladrax Reborn x1

Nethyrmaul x1

Red Dragon x1

Clockwork Dragon x1

vampire x1

Edited by BuzzardB