Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Copy paste email?

Sorry for the multiple emails and getting your hopes up, but we want to make sure we get this right so you guys get your stuff in the best possible way.

Our shipping people came back to us and asked us to reprocess your shipment a different way, so your original tracking number isn't going to work.

For those of you who haven't been in touch with me yet, this is the way it's working:

We process your package through UPS, and they provide a tracking number right away.

Your package gets freighted across to Canada as part of a huge shipment.

WE PAY THE DUTIES ON THAT, NOT YOU. (Just to be clear. ; ] ) Once UPS Canada process our freight drop, your tracking number goes live into the system. That will take about 3-4 days from the time you get your next tracking email.

You'll be getting another email with a new tracking number once we reprocess you.

We're really sorry about the delay and redo on this one, but it's really important we get this right for you.

If you have any questions, you can reply to this email. I'm very busy with all this stuff, but I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

kit

So the Canadian orders are delayed once again, fantastic... I blame Buglips

I keep imagining some crazy gypsy lady pointing at me yelling

"You are CUUUURSED!."

"How's that curse I cursed you with, Curse-dey?"

The Egg