Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaahhh! I just discovered via Facebook that LittleBluberry received her order on the 3rd. I'm so insanely jealous of my lives-in-Washington-state friend and her family right now... :-/

What's even worse is that I could *really* use the distraction right now as I'm on a medically required period of "down time" after having to cut a vacation short in order to undergo emergency gallbladder surgery. *sigh*

Been there. Suffered through that.

I hope for your sake that it was a laproscopic procedure that didn't necessitate you being opened up like a gutted fish. Cuts down the recovery time from 6-8 weeks to 2 or so...

Been there. Suffered through that.

I hope for your sake that it was a laproscopic procedure that didn't necessitate you being opened up like a gutted fish. Cuts down the recovery time from 6-8 weeks to 2 or so...

Oh yes, thank the gods above it was laproscopic.

I just started back to work, but from home, and short days, yesterday. I was wiped by noon, took a 1.5 hr nap so I'd be "fresh" for a WebEx meeting with a big customer going over my preliminary wireframes for a new feature (I'm a software user experience designer) but was drooping again by 4:30. I'm normally a night owl, up until midnight or shortly after that - last night, I was in bed by 9:30 pm. :-P

And, sigh, still no bones... (But I did receive a parcel from Paizo with some Pathfinder goodies this weekend, so that was good!)

Edited by MatrissaTheEnchantress
  • Like 1

Interesting. It's still showing Edmonton CA. Were there any other Canadian cities? if not I'm wondering if those were two consolidated shipments; one for distribution in the west and one for distribution in the east.

Interesting. It's still showing Edmonton CA. Were there any other Canadian cities? if not I'm wondering if those were two consolidated shipments; one for distribution in the west and one for distribution in the east.

That would make sense... Mississauga to be precise (as opposed to Toronto). I see a lot of my packages go through there when they are coming from the States to Montreal.

M

That would make sense... Mississauga to be precise (as opposed to Toronto). I see a lot of my packages go through there when they are coming from the States to Montreal.

M

Hopefully to Mississauga... considering Toronto is underwater atm (although I don't know how bad the flooding really was, haven't read anything, saw a few clips. Looked bad, but maybe not everywhere).

My only concern is that they haven't actually started to ship to Canada or RoW, but are instead boxing, labeling and putting those boxes on pallets, so that they are ready to ship once things go again.

ReaperBryan did say that once all of the US shipments were done, that they would have enough room to prep the international orders, even if they couldn't ship them out immediately.

I am hoping that tomorrow that someone from Reaper will give all of us international folks an update on what is going on, even if it only to confirm that the shipments are being prepped, but will not be going out until the issues have resolved.

I saw Buglipsia on the ticker!! It was the first thing up when I opened it this morning. (Yeah, I've been following along even though I'm not in the Kickstarter)

I managed to win an auction for a Vampire pledge, so I am part of the race now. >_> Mine are currently being processed in New Jersey.

Edited by Malynor