Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@DLMyst: I drove down to Reapercon and Minicannuck flew down. We both picked up our Vampires, case and paints - including an extra Vampire box we picked up in the auction. No add-ons were available for pickup as they were either in storage for the duration of the convention or had not yet arrived from China.

At the risk of sounding like a sore loser, I'll second this idea. The "race" was won buy someone a few pages back who actually went to Texas and picked up his order. So, being one of the many canadians sitting on a pallet somewhere in the US, I still consider it unfinished. Let's just call the "Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race" from now on.

But if I may use the trademark the canadian politeness, let's say that once we all get our shipments, we're all winners.

Title Edited accordingly.

Don't have my package yet. I've just been spending an awful lot of time on this board and I'm taking a bit of a break for a while. I try to check in and update the Bones group wip list, but I'm relaxing a bit from my usual verbose self.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 1

So has everyone here received a message of some kind from UPS, then? Because I'm still sitting in the middle of BC,

waiting patiently for that first email hint that my Vampire+ is indeed somewhere in shipping... anyone else in the same

(metaphorical) boat as me?

-Vilegrimm

So has everyone here received a message of some kind from UPS, then? Because I'm still sitting in the middle of BC,

waiting patiently for that first email hint that my Vampire+ is indeed somewhere in shipping... anyone else in the same

(metaphorical) boat as me?

-Vilegrimm

AFAIK no one has received a message directly from UPS. We all have tracking numbers from Reaper, and when you fire up that number, the UPS site returns something along the lines of "A UPS shipping label has been created...". The information in the Reaper email indicated that once the Freight trucks cross the Canuckistan border, then the tracker will activate and properly track the package.

If you've not received your email from Reaper, I think that all of the Canadian orders are supposed to have been sent out, so fire an email to [email protected] and let them know that you fell beween the metaphorical seat cushions.

I received an email from UPS shortly after the one from Reaper:

This message has been sent at the request of REAPER MINIATURES to notify you that information related to the following shipment has been received by UPS.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: An additional ship notification with a scheduled delivery date will be sent when your shipment is received by the destination country.

Shipment Detail

Ship To:
<redacted>
CA

Number of Packages: 1 Product: TRADE DIRECT CROSS BORDER UPS Service: STANDARD Weight: 37.6 LBS Tracking Number: <redacted> Reference Number 1: <redacted>

I received an email from UPS shortly after the one from Reaper:

This message has been sent at the request of REAPER MINIATURES to notify you that information related to the following shipment has been received by UPS.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: An additional ship notification with a scheduled delivery date will be sent when your shipment is received by the destination country.

Shipment Detail

Ship To:

<redacted>

CA

Number of Packages: 1 Product: TRADE DIRECT CROSS BORDER UPS Service: STANDARD Weight: 37.6 LBS Tracking Number: <redacted> Reference Number 1: <redacted>

I received one as well.

Yea, I got both a reaper message and a UPS message. Mine still says it's "Received into UPS possession". So either everything sat there over the weekend (wouldn't be surprised) or it's taking them longer to sort the packages than it did Reaper to package them up.

Edited by Shadowdragon