Great Canadian Mass Shipment Bones Race

jaryth000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would just like to report, as I have been vocal the minis delivery that my Package arrived today, along with my order from amazon and my order from chapters.

Today is a good day.

Congrats! What time was your delivery?

I'm trying to work out how long it will take the truck to make its way back here.

Came at about 10:30am, in Cloverdale.

Clockwork, Kaladrax, Nethyrmaul and PF Red all assembled...at work >_>

Saving the vampire box for game night so erry'one can join in on opening them.

Dunno. The link is at home and I'm at work. I'll try and check tonight. I just know it was gonna be today because I got a separate email saying that the delivery would be today.

dont worry about it dude, when you get home enjoy playing with all your new toys like a kid on christmas :)!

W00T! Just got a phone call from my offspring and the package just arrived in Port Moody! (1:59 PM, PST) :bday:

As expected, his first question after letting me know it had arrived was whether he could open the box or not. He did sound a little disappointed but not exactly surprised when I said "No! You have to wait for me to get home!" ^_^
okay ... calm down ... deep breath ... in through the nose ... out through the mouth ...
there's no need to hyperventilate. It's only another 3 hours before you can leave...
... OMG! SQUEEEEE!

UPDATE: I've been refreshing my tracking page since my son called. It just flipped over to saying "Delivered On: Tuesday, 07/30/2013 at 13:55" (It's currently 2:15 PM on my clock). It also says "Left at front door" although we know it was accepted by my son.

Edited by MatrissaTheEnchantress
  • Like 2