Bones Shipping Has Started, 1st arrival reported

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a unboxing video of the vampire box.

Enjoy it!

That was fun. I thought the knife guy was going to lose part of his thumb at one point.

And now I must have theme music playing when I open mine. Silversun Pickups, maybe.

Probably has. Look at his right pointer finger. White bandaging!

I found a unboxing video of the vampire box.

Enjoy it!

That looks exactly like my bf's knife and he pulls that out to cut everything! Suffice it to say I'll be banning that knife from the "unpackaging party" when mine arrive! He won't like it, but those are my minis, so I won't let my babies get disfigured by it! :grr:

Am I being too overprotective? :blink:

• Like 5

Tier 3 is either going to be >5 items with no large ones or 2-5 with some of them being large. Could go either way depending on their box situation.

Hmmm, if you're right, that would put me either Tier 4 or 5, as I have a single Vampire plus all the dragons, Cthulhu, and a few other figures.

I can wait . . . I can wait . . . I can wait . . .

• Forum Mascot

I got one of everything. Two of some things. With 40-something of the pre-KS Bones still left to paint, and more inbound, I can wait. I'll get more of those done before the huge box arrives.

See? There's madness to my method!

• Like 2

It seemed like the unboxing video guys didn't really look too much into the minis they were getting - which is a fun way to do it. xD I too, worried for knife-guys fingers. Having two younger brothers, one of whom gave me an emergency room visit because of being too young to play with a sharp object and me being too derp at that age to not reach for the pointy end, I'm kind of paranoid about sharp things, though.

But, you guys. You guys. .... I just saw the way they laid them all out and started to get mildly panicky. I have more than twice what they showed in that video. What have I done??? (From the perspective of a complete and total newb.) [i don't regret my purchase at all, but, holy cow.]

• Like 6
  • Forum Mascot

But, you guys. You guys. .... I just saw the way they laid them all out and started to get mildly panicky. I have more than twice what they showed in that video. What have I done??? (From the perspective of a complete and total newb.) [i don't regret my purchase at all, but, holy cow.]

Don't worry, we got you covered.

All you need is a shelf.

And:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shame

• Like 1

I was waiting for that. As soon as I heard the music I un-fullscreened the video to look for the copyright info... none listed. I knew it would get taken down within time. Same...

As far as what klawzie said, I agree... While not quite the 2+ Vampires that some ordered, I did have a fairly large order, that I'm sure will easily cover my table... Not to mention the LargerThanAShoeBox "mini"s.

That looks exactly like my bf's knife and he pulls that out to cut everything! Suffice it to say I'll be banning that knife from the "unpackaging party" when mine arrive! He won't like it, but those are my minis, so I won't let my babies get disfigured by it! :grr:

Am I being too overprotective? :blink:

No.

Seriously, did you expect a different answer in these forums? ::P:

Now, ask anyone not suffering from figmentia and you may or may not get a different answer.

• Like 1