Bones Shipping Has Started, 1st arrival reported

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so sad that Randy Savage died, and in such an inglorious way too. I would have expected him to die doing something awesome, but instead he had a heart attack while driving. He was always one of my favorites, and yet Hulk Hogan was the one who got the reality show... I woulda sent Macho Man a fan letter asking if he would open my Vampire box with an elbow drop(on video!) if he was still alive. I would probably get shot down, if he even responded at all, but it would have been totally worth it just to ask.

In fact, when I finally get around to painting my Anabolic the Barbarian from LTPK4, I think I'm gonna do his clothes up in neon pink, bright yellow, and black. I'm gonna have to even try to get his eyepatch striped yellow and black and add a beard to him if I can. It probably won't turn out very well, since I suck at painting, but I'll have tried. Seriously, I think it would fit perfectly on this guy. http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/barbarian/sku-up/02924#detail/02924_cs

• Like 2

It's so sad that Randy Savage died, and in such an inglorious way too. I would have expected him to die doing something awesome, but instead he had a heart attack while driving. He was always one of my favorites, and yet Hulk Hogan was the one who got the reality show... I woulda sent Macho Man a fan letter asking if he would open my Vampire box with an elbow drop(on video!) if he was still alive. I would probably get shot down, if he even responded at all, but it would have been totally worth it just to ask.

In fact, when I finally get around to painting my Anabolic the Barbarian from LTPK4, I think I'm gonna do his clothes up in neon pink, bright yellow, and black. I'm gonna have to even try to get his eyepatch striped yellow and black and add a beard to him if I can. It probably won't turn out very well, since I suck at painting, but I'll have tried. Seriously, I think it would fit perfectly on this guy. http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/barbarian/sku-up/02924#detail/02924_cs

Well, at least he will be remembered fondly in the Randy the MachoMan Savage Dragon mod in Skyrim ::): If you got one of the Dragons, you could put a hat and glasses on it and paint it up with neon pants and say it was the Machoman Dragon!

• Like 2

Well, at least he will be remembered fondly in the Randy the MachoMan Savage Dragon mod in Skyrim ::): If you got one of the Dragons, you could put a hat and glasses on it and paint it up with neon pants and say it was the Machoman Dragon!

YEAH!!

Now that I think about it, if I tried to make a video I'd bore everyone. My ocd would kick in and I'd be all "No I need to sort these" while my bf would be saying "Oooo! Shiney! Oooo tiny boobs...".

I dunno, this already sounds pretty entertaining... :;):

~v

The more I think about it the more I realize if I did a video unboxing my bf would make a point of embarassing me in every way possible. Pictures are safer. At least if he gets ahold of the camera I can delete them later.

So I havn't seen an update lately. How far up the tiers has shipping gotten too o far? I'm expecting a Vampire set plus all the dragons + a few others . . . Should I expect my package in May?

I think that at this point, if you ordered anything big, you're probably stuck until May. There has been no confirmation of anything beyond Vamps, cases, paints, and extras of Vamp items being shipped. Bryan has also said that they're holding off on anything that'll force them to move up a box size for now, until they can get the smallest boxes out of the way.

Yep - I thought about making an unboxing video, but I realized that, for one, that would mean making myself presentable (and since I generally roll out of bed at an hour unreasonable to most sane people and get a, "Oh, you got a package." that means at least 10 minutes delay of gratification, plus another five figuring out how to record the video in the first place and that's assuming I don't want to make my room presentable too, which may just mean my dragging my folding screen over to block out the rest of the room's mess to simplify...).

You're forgetting that you can fill the wait time by starting to write your script now, and the email notice they're on their way could be notification it's time to clean your room, and set up your camera. Then when you go to sleep before they arrive, you simply sleep in presentable clothing. If you have the camera beside you on the night stand, you can even bring it with you and video yourself hugging the UPS guy for bringing you your Bones.

• Like 1

I'd do that, but it might be used as evidence against me.

Prosecutor: "And could you describe the immediate events leading up to the assault?"

Delivery Guy: "Well, sir, the first thing I noticed was this real rank smell - and then when I knocked on the door, well, the goblin din't have a stitch on. All I remember clear is seein his eyes light up, like evil little coals they were, and then he screeched out 'is that my Bones?' and the rest is kind of blacked out."

Prosecutor: "People would like to introduce item #646, video footage captured by the accused for uploading to the internet. Jury is advised that the footage is graphic and disturbing."

• Like 6