Bones Shipping Has Started, 1st arrival reported

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my new front stoop is done and ready for my Bones.

BTW, my UPS guy drops the package off and does not even ring the bell. Last night he droped off an air compressor in the rain and just left it on the stoop. Luckily I heard him start the van and drive away.

BTW, my UPS guy drops the package off and does not even ring the bell. Last night he droped off an air compressor in the rain and just left it on the stoop. Luckily I heard him start the van and drive away.

That's not bad as some of the USPS or UPS drivers I get at my place. I had one USPS guy throw a package on my stoop from a few feet away. Lucky for him, it was just books. But, because he didn't even knock (I was home and asleep at the time), it got stolen by a neighbor's husband. That was a whole ordeal, let me tell you... They also seem to say "Screw it" and just leave packages with my manager. Or how I moved from one apartment to another and some place I ordered from sent something to the old address (maybe 200-300 feet away) and the mail carrier took it there. I also love when they put packages under my doormat. Yeah, because that's not obvious.

I let my manager know I was expecting a large package on Wednesday. She's pretty good about catching them if they leave something on my doorstep.

They are at Vampire + cases and/or small add ons.. I've called it Tier 2.5/3 with Tier two having been vampire + case

Sort of. ReaperBryan said on another thread that the Kickstarter had 14,000 (!) orders which were simply a single Vampire pledge plus up to five options.

So I'm guessing either Tier two is really really really big, or that Vampire x1 plus up to 5 items is subdivided into more than one tier.

At any rate, since the vast majority of pledges are that simple, it may be some time before more elaborate pledges start getting theirs. On the other other hand, once the elaborate pledges start heading out we are likely to be close to the home stretch.

Tier 2.5? I dont think thats how it works...

I just wonder how crazy its going to get when they start doing the 4x Vampire + 43 options.

On the plus side there's probably only one of those.

I suspect as they move up in complexity the orders will get more eccentric / personalized.

I just wonder how crazy its going to get when they start doing the 4x Vampire + 43 options.

I suspect as they move up in complexity the orders will get more eccentric / personalized.

I hope you don't think that that is the top pledge.

:devil:

I have 4x vampire and 48 options.

• Like 1

Oh, I didn't say it was the top pledge.

I imagine there are some doozies (and I wonder if Reaper will announce the last one the way they did the first).

It's just, by the time you get past those single Vampires plus a half dozen, I bet there's hardly one order identical to another.

The thing is, it didn't occur to me that you meant something along the lines of building or refinishing the stoop.

No - my first thought was that you'd decorated it the way one might for Halloween or someone coming home from the battlefront. So I guess I was imagining a, "WELCOME REAPER BONES" banner, a reposable paper Sophie taped to the front door, maybe a plastic tree wreath, and a pumpkin carved into the shape of Mr. Bones's face. Maybe a white ribbon tied around a tree in the front yard or from the porch posts.

• Like 4

There was at least one person on the Kickstarter comment section saying he had something like 5x Vampire, 6 or 7 cases, and at least one of every option. He had gotten his whole gaming group to go in on a single order instead of everyone having separate orders. They're going to be waiting until the very end before their stuff ships out.

Me, I'm probably going to be getting mine shipped out shortly after ReaperCon. Or at least I hope so. Vampire, 2 paint sets, Cthulhu, Kaladrax, Undead Giant, and an extra set of Fire Elementals is all that I got. Bryan has said that Kaladrax, and I think Cthulhu too, is in a box by itself that is about the size of the Vampire pack, so they're definitely going to be needing a bigger box for my stuff. I don't know exactly how tall the Undead Giant is, but he's probably sitting at about a half-Cthulhu if I had to guess.

I really wish I could have ordered a lot more, but finances were kinda tight at the time. The only reason I ordered as much as I did was because it was such a great deal I couldn't just let it pass me by.

They are at Vampire + cases and/or small add ons.. I've called it Tier 2.5/3 with Tier two having been vampire + case

Sort of. ReaperBryan said on another thread that the Kickstarter had 14,000 (!) orders which were simply a single Vampire pledge plus up to five options.

So I'm guessing either Tier two is really really really big, or that Vampire x1 plus up to 5 items is subdivided into more than one tier.

At any rate, since the vast majority of pledges are that simple, it may be some time before more elaborate pledges start getting theirs. On the other other hand, once the elaborate pledges start heading out we are likely to be close to the home stretch.

Actually, he didn't. He said there were 14,000 that were 1 Vampire + options, of which most (meaning more than half) were 5 or less options.

• Like 1

Oh, I didn't say it was the top pledge.

I imagine there are some doozies (and I wonder if Reaper will announce the last one the way they did the first).

It's just, by the time you get past those single Vampires plus a half dozen, I bet there's hardly one order identical to another.

I seem to recall someone saying that the biggest order was for 40 vampire sets plus extras.