Bones Shipping Has Started, 1st arrival reported

Hey! Maybe it's a scam. Reaper wanted to stop people from asking when, so they had a friend claim online to have received their pledge! Clever.

More likely though it's a combination of the long weekend, and the fact that forum regulars aren't single vampire purchasers. Most people around these parts aren't expecting deliveries until mid to late April. And the few people who have received vampires are too busy tossing bones in the air, cackling gleefully then panicking at the volume and wondering, "Why, oh why, did I not go in for the paint add ons?" I expect plenty of more posts in the next few days.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's genuine,

My guess is the more enthusiastic (and thus most likely to be posting on forums) will be people who have ordered (a lot) more

(ok a few will have only been able to afford a single vampire, but most keen mini-ers will have gone for at least a few extras)

plus it's probably too soon for canadian/row stuff to have started arriving either

• Like 1

Awk! I did not mean to imply there was anything shady about that first recipient of Bones minis. He said himself he had a plain Vampire pledge with no add-ons and lived within 20 miles of Reaper.

I was just wondering if anybody had heard anything new. It is a really difficult search to Google, you know? So maybe people had heard more through personal contacts.

... And yes, I suspect most of the forum regulars probably did get more complex orders. I sure did.

Edited by Pingo

I got an e-mail last night from a guy who got his Vamp Box and noticed the outside of the box said "Qty:2" but he knew he only ordered one Vamp. We're recycling the boxes they were shipped to us in, and those boxes have pre-printed data!

Anyway, when we started shipping, the UPS computer was estimating most deliveries as 4/2 and 4/3, so the first days' orders to be fulfilled will begin landing any time now en masse.

But again, as said above, most of the forum regulars have complex shipments and rewards.

I got an e-mail last night from a guy who got his Vamp Box and noticed the outside of the box said "Qty:2" but he knew he only ordered one Vamp. We're recycling the boxes they were shipped to us in, and those boxes have pre-printed data!

Anyway, when we started shipping, the UPS computer was estimating most deliveries as 4/2 and 4/3, so the first days' orders to be fulfilled will begin landing any time now en masse.

But again, as said above, most of the forum regulars have complex shipments and rewards.

That could be a real emotional rollercoaster!

I got my Vampire!

I got double Vampire by mistake!

opens box...Awww only one Vampire

I got my Vampire!

• Like 2

Hmm.. been close to a week of shipping now. Can we get an update from Reaper with how many total orders have been shipped? I know Bryan didn't want to get into details of what types of orders are shipped when, but it would still be helpful to get a top-line number.

Look, I know we're all gagging for details. That we all want to know how far through the process Reaper is, and roughly what criteria they're using so we can gauge how far away they are from shipping our own Precious Bones™. And I'm also sure Bryan has no issues answering said questions and is likely doing it in downtime. Although I could be wrong. He could be chained to the Boneface, hewing out Bones from raw Bonesium with his bare hands, while someone else has taken control of his accounts and is doing the customer servicing.

Ummmm, point? Yes, point! I had one!

The more questions we ask and the more time he has to dedicate to answering variations on the theme of 'Where are my Boooooonnnneeeeesssss!', the less time he has to spend time with his family. To eat. To relax.

To ship us our goddamned Bones.

So if you won't do it for Bryan, do it for your Bones. Try to ask questions that he doesn't have to stop shipping Bones to answer.

I think that about the only thing we could get that would really help us would be if the kept us apprised of the complexity of the orders they're shipping on any given day, but Reaper may not want to share that kind of detailed process information.

A post to the effect of "All basic Vampire orders have been shipped" (when that happens) would just get our complicated little hopes up. :poke:

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 1
  • Members

I think that about the only thing we could get that would really help us would be if the kept us apprised of the complexity of the orders they're shipping on any given day, but Reaper may not want to share that kind of detailed process information.

A post to the effect of "All basic Vampire orders have been shipped" (when that happens) would just get our complicated little hopes up. :poke:

I have a post for tracking this on our own based on email notifications. Just waiting for someone who got an email to PM Lady Storm and confirm so she can unlock it.