(MERGED) Preregistration questions

Kultus

Sorry if this has already been asked...

When does Pre-Registration end?

I can't seem to find any information on this and I don't currently have the funds (something about your 10th floor apartment flooding with no upstairs neighbors does that) for another week or two, and while it won't be here by my birthday, I would love to have a swagbag to celebrate after my birthday....

~Kultus

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

I may have put the wrong date in the take-down. Sorry. But not to worry! We still have tickets at the door, and we order +25% more shirts in every size.

I hope so, we showed up last year on Friday and was able to buy tickets and swag bags at the door. We can only one game Thursday afternoon and Friday morning so day passes work better for us. We will be driving down from Northwest Arkansas. The swag bag and metal trade is what brought us back this year.

We have reserved a room at the Comfort Inn in Corinth, which has a nice breakfast buffett with sausage and such. Hope to check out a few other places in the metro area and have fun. Tempting to buy tickets for Medieval Times again. Thanks!