• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      This is Tiriel from Hasslefree Miniatures that I painted in TMM. She was a much needed fun figure to help keep my motivation going as I work on other larger projects as I tend to loose focus if I work on something too long with out finishing. 

• By Darcstaar
      Since I’m wrapping up Deladrin, here is the next in the queue.  Devona, Female Wizard.  She’s a curious wizard with plate mail leggings, a chain mail skirt, and a staff that looks more like a spear.  Also, is her torso adorned with a breastplate?  Or is it part of her dress?  And what’s up with the scalloped things on her back?

Not sure what I’m going to do with her.  I hope you enjoy the process of discovery tagging along with me.  The one thing I have decided is to try to give her more of an East Indian skin tone.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Amiri, she's an Iconic Barbarian from Reapers Pathfinder line.

Had this one a little while, but all the fiddly bits kept putting me off (and I normally like fiddly minis), she turned out to be super fun to paint though.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By lazarp
      So this is my take at painting Na'Kaat
      My firend uses this mini as a pc in our dnd campaign. The axe that comes with the mini felt too small to her so I swapped it with the two handed axe from 03197: Thelgar Halfblood, Half Orc Barbarian.

All in all this was one was nice to paint and is really nice to look at after  Hope you like it too!

• By knarthex
      So the ex is going to be joining a new campaign, and she asked me to paint her figure, the Stonehaven female gnome rogue....

Still just starting, but need to motivate myself, as well as keeping track of colors....
      Scalera is Reaper Linen White
      Pupil Warcolours Green 3
      Skin SC 75 Arabic shade...

Check back as more gets done!

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)