post-11942-0-39433000-1364596544_thumb.jpgI am the (GM) for two RPG groups...I scratchbuilt this camp site from my (bits & pieces) parts box. The adventure group(s) use this piece when they bed down for the night (this is a game playing piece).

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 8

Very nice! I've had so many instances where I've wasted time setting up a quick "camp" because ... well, if I only set it up when there was going to be an encounter, that would be a sure-fire "tell." Having a set piece to just have a generic "camp" would save a lot of trouble! I like this idea. (Plus, it looks awesome. :) )

• Like 1

Very nice! I've had so many instances where I've wasted time setting up a quick "camp" because ... well, if I only set it up when there was going to be an encounter, that would be a sure-fire "tell." Having a set piece to just have a generic "camp" would save a lot of trouble! I like this idea. (Plus, it looks awesome. :) )

Thank you for your comments. I decided to make it so that it could be used on the game board (camp can be set wherever the group decides to set up camp for the night)...plus I can use it with any adventure group (I currently run two such RPG groups).

• Like 2

That's what I like about the last couple of threads where you posted pics of your work.

They're not just dioramas' for display. They're visually appealing and useful game pieces.

• Like 1

Really like this. I'm getting some tents etc shortly in the post and will be making a camp site :) (need to know where people are sleeping when they are overrun in the night by gobbos!!

• Like 2

Really like this. I'm getting some tents etc shortly in the post and will be making a camp site :) (need to know where people are sleeping when they are overrun in the night by gobbos!!

You hit the nail on the head...each character tells me where he/she is sleeping...only the (GM) knows in advance from which direction/and how many are coming (if there is an attack)...so who put themselves in immediate harms ways and who didn't.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this