(SPLIT) Canadian Railways

Darsc Zacal

Sooo jaryth000... If that's your real name.

Are you sure you don't have any... ulterior motives... for wanting to know when your fellow Canadians have received their Bones as well as where they live?!?

Really. This is something I'd expect from buglips.

Unless...

buglips? Is that you?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo jaryth000... If that's your real name.

Are you sure you don't have any... ulterior motives... for wanting to know when your fellow Canadians have received their Bones as well as where they live?!?

Really. This is something I'd expect from buglips.

Unless...

buglips? Is that you?

Oh, please. You should know better than that by now.

My schemes are far less subtle. Also generally less thought out. Like the time I smuggled myself to California so I could hide in Adrift's chimney until they all went to sleep and then I could raid his fridge and steal his paint. And then it turned out he didn't even live there. So I did the only thing I could think of to do. I threw an orange at MC Hammer and made a run for Mexico. A few weeks later with the help of an alligator and a monkey, I made it home. But now I have it all figured out. He lives at the north pole. I've already got a huskie and a chihuahua for my sled team, it's only a matter of time now.

• Like 6

While an amazing story, why does every topic I post in quickly completely derail? :D

I think it likely that once the Canadian orders start to ship you'll get more serious minded posts.

However you should be aware that ladystorm has already temporarily locked a very similar thread to this. So don't be surprised if the same happens here.

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48313-bones-shipment-tracking-thread/#entry693130

Good point! CONTINUE OFF TOPIC!

As long as its Canadian related in some way.

Winter. Seriously, go away, your cold and no one likes you.I was like "OMG Its Plus One out today!" (+1C). Then I looked at the long term. Nope, colder again all week. I WANT SUMMER.

Think of it this way - if a topic gets derailed, it's usually because a group of like-minded individuals feel comfortable enough to let the conversation organically evolve and the mods are cruisy enough to just split the topic rather than beating everyone involved with hammers to keep them on-topic or making them feel like monsters for not making a new thread the moment a related thought sprang to mind.