(SPLIT) Canadian Railways

Darsc Zacal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it this way - if a topic gets derailed, it's usually because a group of like-minded individuals feel comfortable enough to let the conversation organically evolve and the mods are cruisy enough to just split the topic rather than beating everyone involved with hammers to keep them on-topic or making them feel like monsters for not making a new thread the moment a related thought sprang to mind.

There will be no hammers. One day LadyStorm will descend from on high, surrounded by a halo of pure luminescence, and then the smitings will begin. I'm just hoping it's not one of my many OT derailment forays that triggers it.

Strictly speaking, that's a meta-meta derailment, and this is a recursive meta derailment.

Just so we're clear.

^_^

Wow... thats deep. Derailmentception. Which is interesting as it kinda has a train ring to it... which makes it deeper if you've ever seen inception.

There will be no hammers. One day LadyStorm will descend from on high, surrounded by a halo of pure luminescence, and then the smitings will begin. I'm just hoping it's not one of my many OT derailment forays that triggers it.

Actually, I'm pretty happy with the way this topic is going so far. Not exactly where intended, but pretty smooth.

mostly on topic time. any backers, besides me, in Alberta?

From what I've seen of the forums thus far, its almost as if every member is from a different Provence by sheer unluck. Yep that's right, there are only 10 Canadian members. That's it that's all. Yeah, no one lives in the Territories.

Unrelated: Oh Canada, I better never bring my Bones outside or I'll never see them on the Snow White background that always covers my damn city.

Edited by jaryth000

At the Reaper Depot in Texas they have all of the models already (all shipped in from China). They are sorting them day by day (US, Canada, Other, over and over) and at the end of day sending the shipments north (to my knowledge) so every 3 days a shipment of orders should go to RAFM (Freight). They will then take it apart and start shipping the orders from their depot via Canadian Post.

I'm going to take an absolute random guess and say that about a week and a half the very first, very small, Canadian orders will start to ship.

Edited by jaryth000

There is a solution for that. Move to Canada, and become a Snowbird, and live in Florida 14 months of the year. 97.3% of Miami is Canadian seniors you know.

So she would win out. 14 months a year in Florida means too much time with my FIL. And I would miss out on Tim Horton's and Poutine and all the other good things I like about Canada.

4 months though....

Edit: Putting caps where they belong.

Edited by Niranth