Sign in to follow this  
Shakandara

Warlord 2 Dungeon Crawl @ Comicpalooza in Houston, TX, May 25-26th, 2013

The past couple of years, the folks at Comicpalooza here in Houston have been trying to get me to bring my dungeon crawl over for their con. Unfortunately, it usually falls around the last weekend of May, which meant that it has usually followed ReaperCon by just a few scant days. Now, Terri is fairly supportive of my gaming, but even I'm not dumb enough to try back-to-back weekends like that. :wacko:

This year, however, ReaperCon is a month earlier, so I agreed to run the crawl at Comicpalooza. It falls over Memorial Day weekend. I'll be running the crawl 3 slots on Saturday (bascially all day long) and 2 slots on Sunday. Since I'm spanning both days, I'll be using my usual format of awarding prizes to the top players from each table, but also keeping track of the overall top scores, convention-long, on a leader-board at the table. The top 3 scores from the entire con will receive additional prizes!

So, if you are local, or even just mostly-local, you might want to come check the event (and the con) out. If I get lucky enough to get my Bones shipment before it gets too close to the con, I might even have Kaladrax out on the table, painted. :devil:

Regardless of whether or not Kaladrax makes it in time, I will still have over 100 painted Reaper miniatures in use on a massive 4'x8' board constructed by yours truly from Hirst Arts casts, and I can guarantee that some of those figures will be painted Bones from the KS. ::):

See you there!

~v

Edited by Shakandara

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this