(SPLIT) Not Bribes but Treats

Niranth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to solicit bribes anymore.

Which says nothing about unsolicited bribes, or soliciting by proxy, of course.

Since we're "speaking" strictly.

:devil:

And it begins!

And its not so much a bribe as a thank you.. it would be like we sent you all cookies.. except this would be liquid in form.. ;)

Excacly! Like leaving Cookies out for Santa!

Edited by jaryth000
  • Like 1

I was actually going to send Reaper some cookies. But I wanted to send enough for everybody to get a taste, and then I didn't know where to send them to, or even if I should.

But I wanted to.

I've never wanted to send presents to a company before. It's a new experience for me.

• Like 10

I was actually going to send Reaper some cookies. But I wanted to send enough for everybody to get a taste, and then I didn't know where to send them to, or even if I should.

I'd say send enough cookies for 20 people and you should be about OK. And maybe:

PO Box 2107

Lake Dallas, TX 75065-2107

Though, I'm not sure its a good idea...

I've never wanted to send presents to a company before. It's a new experience for me.

i think you want to send presents to the people in the company who are working hard to bring you lots of little bits of Bonesium happiness.

Tim Tams... :wub: I know that about a year ago Tim Tams were available at my local Target - but only the really "basic" flavors (original, white, and I thiiink caramel, though it could have been dark chocolate). The unfortunate thing for me is my "local Target" is about 45 minutes away and for some reason I always get lost when I drive there myself. So I basically have to depend on the kindness of family to pick them up. (So, yes, the last time I've had some is about a year ago. I have no idea if they still are sold there. I miss Tim Tams. :c )

Hmm... maybe I should send some Tim Tams on behalf of all us Aussies...

Tim Tams... :wub: I know that about a year ago Tim Tams were available at my local Target - but only the really "basic" flavors (original, white, and I thiiink caramel, though it could have been dark chocolate). The unfortunate thing for me is my "local Target" is about 45 minutes away and for some reason I always get lost when I drive there myself. So I basically have to depend on the kindness of family to pick them up. (So, yes, the last time I've had some is about a year ago. I have no idea if they still are sold there. I miss Tim Tams. :c )

I have to admit I have never heard of Tim Tams and had to google it to find out what it was. I was quite surprised to find the Wiki entry specifically mentions that it's popular here in British Columbia and that practically every major grocery chain here stocks it.

One more item added to the shopping list on my way home from work tomorrow.

Any favourite flavour suggestions?

When I was deployed, I occasionally worked with Australian military. They would lord their availability of TimTams over me.