Sign in to follow this  

The more I look at Nethyrmaul, the more the composition of the figure impresses me.

https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/sku-down/77190

The whole structure, down to the curl of the tail, is a work of art in itself. In the store photo it looks reminiscent of Stephen Hickman's book covers, of something Art Nouveau.

There are a lot of minis that do the job, that serve as placeholders for characters or monsters or what have you.

Julie Guthrie's sculpture holds together as an interesting artwork in its own right.

• Like 7

I ended up getting two Nethy's on my pledge. very glad I did.

I'd actually like to see Julie Guthrie sculpt a living version of Nethy in the same, or very similar pose. Kind of a before and after. Plus I just think it'd be a cool sculpt to have a living dragon mini of.

Maybe for Reapers next kickstarter?

• Like 2

Yes I can see it now...

"You see Nethermaul fall! All of you sigh in relief as it lays before you, dead. But then, you see a hellish light erupt from it's corpse, Flesh cracks and slides away, in chunks as it rises again!" Quickly swaps models. "Okay, lets roll for that initiative!"

Yes I can see it now...

"You see Nethermaul fall! All of you sigh in relief as it lays before you, dead. But then, you see a hellish light erupt from it's corpse, Flesh cracks and slides away, in chunks as it rises again!" Quickly swaps models. "Okay, lets roll for that initiative!"

As everybody screams at the DM in unbridled rage and hatred.

• Like 3

Yes I can see it now...

As everybody screams at the DM in unbridled rage and hatred.

And that is different from normal how?

:devil:

• Like 5

$74.99 :unsure:

If that's what it is in plastic, imagine the price in metal. And be grateful!

Also be grateful for the weight reduction...

• Like 1

He looks to me like he's laughing. Like he really enjoys his work. Kaladrax is the more "mean and scary" one who's real ticked at being disturbed, but Nethyrmaul is more like: "Ha ha ha, stupid knight!" *smash* "Stupid Barbarian!" *crush* "Oh, does the wizard want a taste?" *smush* *smush* *smush* "Well, at least it was cute that you tried so hard, ha ha ha!"

• Like 6