Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Lorna The Huntress...Reaper 02476...RPG Character...

post-11942-0-83007700-1364838291_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-74474400-1364838138_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-90349400-1364838004_thumb.jpgThis is one of my RPG group playing/gaming pieces. Her name is (Sheba) and is a huntress in the game. I tried to paint her in the subdued natural earthly colors of (skins & furs). I gave her a very subtle scar from the eye bottom to the mouth corner (don't know if you can see it or not)...it is a trophy that she has from her past...I submitted this figure to the Inspiration Gallery and have heard nothing.

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 3

The scar is good.

You don't hear from Reaper when models are approved to the inspiration gallery, they just get approved and can be seen by everyone. However right now I wouldn't be surprised if approval has slowed or stopped while they push Kickstarter pledges out and prep for ReaperCon, so don't stress about it. It usually takes at least 24 hours for gallery approval anyway in my experience.

• Like 1

The scar is good.

You don't hear from Reaper when models are approved to the inspiration gallery, they just get approved and can be seen by everyone. However right now I wouldn't be surprised if approval has slowed or stopped while they push Kickstarter pledges out and prep for ReaperCon, so don't stress about it. It usually takes at least 24 hours for gallery approval anyway in my experience.

Thank you for your comments...I am just waiting...I sent the images to the gallery (8) days ago!

• Like 1

Best ping Kit because something is wrong.

There is nothing obvious about the above pictures that would stop them going through to the gallery, so if you have uploaded them to the inspiration gallery I don't see why they are not approved. Uploading here is not enough, you need to upload the pictures (again) to the inspiration gallery.

• Like 1

Best ping Kit because something is wrong.

There is nothing obvious about the above pictures that would stop them going through to the gallery, so if you have uploaded them to the inspiration gallery I don't see why they are not approved. Uploading here is not enough, you need to upload the pictures (again) to the inspiration gallery.

Thank you for your note of encouragement. I tend to be a very easy going person who does not want to make a fuss over such minor things. The rules say that it takes (5 working days) to get approval...it has been (8)...but the 1st day was a Sunday and then there was last weekend Saturday & Sunday...so by the rules it has been (5 working days). Others have told me that it may take 2 to 3 times longer (right now) due to the upcoming Reaper Con and something about Bones shipments being worked on...so that is why I stated, that I am just waiting. My fear is that maybe I did not do the submission process correctly. Besides being a new member...I am what you might call a " computer idiot "...I know very little about computers & instructions I am sent/told about varied processes.

One such matter came up last week when I was puzzled as to why you could post "nude" figures on the Inspiration Gallery but not to the Show Off forum! I was told that they could be posted if I set them up on another link or web or something like that...added a link address to view them...and added a "nudity alert" tag. I HAVE NO IDEA AS TO WHAT ALL THAT MEANT OR HOW TO EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

So I try to do what I can...as I can...and am learning in the process. There are a few members (including yourself) who have been helpful and given me information & advice. Again, I thank you!

• Like 1

The reason I say contact them is because I see stuff that has been done more recently posted to the inspiration gallery.

As to the nudity clause, the reasoning is complex but the simple rule of "no nudity no matter what" makes it easy to regulate for the mods, so the underlying reasons are irrelevant. If you cannot organise hosting on another site for your images just skip the affected models. Personally I just use my blog to host them and link through to it with the required warning.

• Like 1