• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Unfurl the mainsails and weigh anchor!  Finally got around to showing off this fantastic pirate captain mini.  Though I've collected quite a few pirate minis in preparation for a nautical D&D campaign, this model was the first I have painted outside of the LTP Kit.  I felt he was missing something pretty important so I sculpted a hat for him.  Pretty happy with the result.  You can see more about how I painted him and my other nautical-themed minis in my Dark Tide WIP thread HERE.

I am most proud of the jacket and sleeves which I wanted to appear as worn leather.  I think I was successful.  I look forward to painting up a crew for this captain.  Recently discovered a few pirate crews from Warmachine that are calling my name.
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Got around to painting a blackstar corsair I modified last year. I figured a pirate always could use some more guns on their suit 

• By R2ED
      Finally finished this one.  She was a fun exercise in patience. I had completed the main Sophie, but had neglected the wings for a few months.  I didn't put as much detail in the wings as i did the rest of her but I'm still pleased with the outcome.  I thought the purple trim on the hat was fun. 
      Added white buttons to help things pop out a bit, which seemed to work well. 

Always open for any feedback on improvements.  

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Chimera, a monster from the game Etherfields by Awaken Realms.

Not super happy with her skin, it went blotchy and all my attempts to fix it made it worse!
      Despite that, I think she ended up pretty snazzy.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the third model I entered in the Pathfinder painting contest. This is the metal version of 60009 Seoni the Sorceress sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      The challenging part on this one was painting the tattoos and the other freehand on her clothes.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)