Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Racquel Blackrose, Buccaneer,,,Reaper 50134...Vignette...

post-11942-0-01990400-1364840565_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-02209400-1364840429_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-49939100-1364840259_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-29334500-1364840067_thumb.jpgThis is another vignette from my private collection. This is another figure that I love and have painted (4) color versions of her. I submitted this figure to the Inspiration Gallery and have heard nothing.

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 6

I suspect that whoever monitors the Inspiration Gallery has been pressed into service packaging Bones. Many people at Reaper have multiple job duties.

Lovely work. I may have to give this figure a 2nd look when I get to the con.

• Like 1

I must have this one too. You are getting me into piracy with your minis.

I love the pirate girls...they have an air of beauty, sex and danger about them!!!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a cute but deadly little lady goblin. 14178, Skralla the Reven Hero was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint.

According to the rumours; Skralla grew up near the Shores of the Sea of Stars, far from Monglash. She heard the tales of Razig and his undead crew, and has always wanted to join them. Knowing that Razig would never accept her unless she proved herself a true pirate, she raided Aizen Krahl one night and emerged with one of the dwarves' coveted guns and a trail of bearded corpses behind her. Now that she has the guns, the murder, the pillaging, and the rumming down, she has thrown in her lot with Varaug in hopes of meeting Razig one day and joining him. If only she had stolen ammunition, or knew how to load the wretched thing. Still, it serves her well with a blade tied on, and maybe Razig can teach her shooting.

• By Peithetairos
      An older miniature I started years ago, but finished recently. I think it was mostly the weapons (shading) and dirty shirt missing. I would say the paint job is average, but I do like the miniature.

I decided to go for a simple, but interesting base, featuring a Nolzur's bottle and Thomarillion barrel. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tzandi, a member of Monkey's Troupe from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Been painting this one on and off for a while, as I could only work on her teeny tiny details in small bursts (She essentially feels like a much larger scale mini that's been shrunk down). I think taking my time paid off as I'm pretty pleased with the results.
      This also means I've actually finished a set of something for a change (At least until Long Ma the dragon comes out):-

The full Monkey's Troupe.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)