Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Kensei Fantasy Creatures - IGG

As a guy with a lot of Clan War stuff I really don't need the basic models and its real expensive to get the creature packs as I understand it, at least if you really want the bonus models.

Then there is the matter of timing, having just backed the East Asian Village KS which is going to give me a bunch more human models and a whole lot of buildings I think I'm all good for this stuff right now. But I hope they get everything funded as maybe later I might pick some up at retail as they do indeed look like nice models.

As a guy with a lot of Clan War stuff I really don't need the basic models and its real expensive to get the creature packs as I understand it, at least if you really want the bonus models.

Yeah, it really looks like the best value here is for their already available stuff. For example, the 75 Euro level looks pretty expensive to me, while the 130 Euro level seems like a decent deal (same stuff, but with 27 of their old minis, as well as early bird freebies).

I'll be honest, I'm interested in this one almost entirely because they'll actually have a kitsune miniature. I've been looking all over for those things. If I understand this correctly, I'll just have to hope that it reaches a funding level of 15.000 so the 'Heaven Omnyouji' are unlocked.

Hmm, I think I will wait and see if I can at least see the concept art before committing.

And one of the new packs also looks like it has Tengu's in it..

I'll be honest, I'm interested in this one almost entirely because they'll actually have a kitsune miniature. I've been looking all over for those things. If I understand this correctly, I'll just have to hope that it reaches a funding level of 15.000 so the 'Heaven Omnyouji' are unlocked.

Hmm, I think I will wait and see if I can at least see the concept art before committing.

And one of the new packs also looks like it has Tengu's in it..

Yep, I saw that. I'm just not sure if they'll be close enough to Pathfinder's Tengus to be useful to me. The concept art seems more monstrous. This is also the source of my hesitation on the kitsune: it seems like they will have a multi-tailed fox, but I'm also hoping that the humanoid that comes with the fox will also have a good kitsune theme.

Edit: After thinking on this a bit more, I've decided to just wait until the minis I want go on sale on their website. I've already thrown too much money into kickstarters XD

Edited by Matrix Dragon

I like it, but with a holiday in the colonies to pay for, I'm off of Kickstarter until the Autumn.

Edited by Beagle

I'm trying to follow everything in the description and what they mean by 'perks' and how you get them - I'm confused.

Decided to skip this one due to the marriage/responsibility thing that's tormenting MonkeySloth (well, partly true, decided to back the Oathsworn dwarves instead and still have not been able to completely shake off the temptation of Arena Rex, but I decided these were higher up on my personal priority list).

But I am really, really glad to see that it's doing so well! Will pick up a couple of samurai at retail I think.

There is... one mini there (raiju), that I just love. But there's no way I can justify the cost of a creature pack when I only want a single small mini out of it.

It is an amazing series of creatures, though. They look like a lot of fun to paint.

My landlord is selling the building and I don't know if I'll be living here when the new owners take over. They may want to renovate and then its everbody out of the pool! So I'm trying really hard not to back anything since usually they're late, usually they're expensive at the level I want, and then I'd have to change the shipping address on top of all that. Boo!

I like it, but with a holiday in the colonies to pay for, I'm off of Kickstarter until the Autumn.

These look very nice, but I'm having trouble figuring out what I get for each pledge, and there is only one day left. If get the Kami Perk which comes with 4 creature packs, then I pick any four of the creature packs, such as A through D, or E through H, for example?

Yep. You just choose four from the 7 that are unlocked but you can also tell then in the comments you want to wait to choose incase the last pack unlocks.

• Like 1