Jump to content

Kensei Fantasy Creatures - IGG


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These look interesting, but jeez what a complicated setup; it took me like 10 minutes to understand anything. Added to this is the fact that it's Indiegogo so a bit trickier to change your pledge level after you back. The level that's looking best to me is 'Rol Player' (130), if I understand things correctly this is 27 of their earlier minis, Creature pack A and the Hell Omnyouji set (if stretch goals are achieved, one could instead choose another Creature pack or Omnyouji set). Does that sound... correct?

 

As said, until April 14th to decide!

 

I have a bunch of Zenit miniatures and they're fantastic

 

That's good to know; I was just going to ask if anyone had an opinion on this company. Are the minis of a scale that fits with other stuff (like Reaper)? 28mm?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it April 14th or May 14th?

 

The campaign ends on May 14th, but if you pledge before April 14th you get an 'early bird' bonus (I think it's either one or three mounted minis, depending on pledge level).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, right. I forgot about that early bird bonus. Guess I need to decide by the 10th then since I won't have my computer after that for about a week. But I'm 99% sure that I'll stay away. I don't need to spend any more money on minis for a long time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

But I'm 99% sure that I'll stay away. I don't need to spend any more money on minis for a long time.

I'm in the same boat, and 99% sounds like a good estimate for me as well. But that remaining 1% of me will probably at least have another look before April 14th... ::):

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was on my way here to post about this one. The figs all look amazing! As a Clan War player, I cannot wait to add to my forces. As a wargamer, I love the fact that there is no pre-measuring and formations seem to matter in Kensei. I just downloaded their rules and I am working my way through. I too plan to back this at a decent level sometime in the next ten days.

 

Rules

Edited by Ranzadule
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the look of those Plast Craft buildings, but there's no a la carte ordering on this one (and I don't need multiple complete armies). I don't even think the company that makes them ships to the US (and if they do, it apparently starts at ~$30).

Link to post
Share on other sites

These look interesting, but jeez what a complicated setup; it took me like 10 minutes to understand anything. Added to this is the fact that it's Indiegogo so a bit trickier to change your pledge level after you back. The level that's looking best to me is 'Rol Player' (130), if I understand things correctly this is 27 of their earlier minis, Creature pack A and the Hell Omnyouji set (if stretch goals are achieved, one could instead choose another Creature pack or Omnyouji set). Does that sound... correct?

 

As said, until April 14th to decide!

 

I have a bunch of Zenit miniatures and they're fantastic

 

That's good to know; I was just going to ask if anyone had an opinion on this company. Are the minis of a scale that fits with other stuff (like Reaper)? 28mm?

Troddy old buddy. They're of standardish 28mm size, leaning towards 30mm - so should fit with most things.

 

I really like then, but with so much money wrapped up in various kickstarters and Indiegogo's I just can't justify any more spend at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Troddy old buddy. They're of standardish 28mm size, leaning towards 30mm - so should fit with most things.

 

I really like then, but with so much money wrapped up in various kickstarters and Indiegogo's I just can't justify any more spend at the moment.

Thanks bro! Yeah, like yourself I'm quite wrapped up in various projects at the moment so this will likely be a pass. They do look cool though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They use Warpath as a US distributor. If Marcello is still with Warpath, he is very sympathetic to blokes like us as he was there with Clan War from the beginning.

 

I expect they will be hooked up with the warstore soon as well. Neal likes to sell nice stuff!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be honest, I'm interested in this one almost entirely because they'll actually have a kitsune miniature. I've been looking all over for those things. If I understand this correctly, I'll just have to hope that it reaches a funding level of 15.000 so the 'Heaven Omnyouji' are unlocked.

 

Hmm, I think I will wait and see if I can at least see the concept art before committing.

Edited by Matrix Dragon
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...