Caveman w/spear...Reaper 02395 Set...Game figure...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      This ghast is very angry at a player character's insensitive "Thriller" reference.  :-)

• By Gor of the North
      Just wondering if anyone else ever had any trouble getting 77059 Orc Berserker to stay standing up? He seems top-heavy.
    • By Jasonator
      I thought that I would finish this tomorrow and then post.
      I kept on looking at it sitting on my painting desk and said..DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      He is Done.
      I can honestly say that this miniature blew my socks off, this one has fantastic
      Challenges, incredible details,and it will make you work and concentrate like you never
      have before.  I don't think I have been happier painting a miniature than this one.
      so, here is the completed Emperor Lucius, Hope you enjoy him as much as I do.

• By Jasonator
      Since I complete my last mounted Noble Oak Guard I needed to find something to paint.
      Fortunately, six more figures showed up yesterday, and I started cleaning up the Red Knight.
      He's been filed, primed, and I decided that I was going to do something different than I normally do.
      I left off the black lining, and started layering in a dark pumpkin mix of dusky flesh, and fire orange.
      Then added some brown to make a richer brown undercoat, and painted it onto the figure.
      I will gradually add reds to fulfill his name, but this is learning, and playing.  I really like where this
      is heading.  So, a new beginning!  And I can make a real base for him on the standing figure

• By catdancer
      TITLE...Jungle Waterfall Pond

SCRATCH BUILT...This is a tabletop gaming piece that depicts a small jungle waterfall and pond. Used by adventure group members to bathe, wash their clothes, water their animals and refill their waterskins. 

PHOTOS 7 & 8...Depict the small clearing...(photo 7) without the character clothing & weapon...(photo 8) with the character clothing & weapon.

NEAR COMPLETE...The piece is complete except for the final pour of liquid water on the pond...I do water pours only when I have 4 to 5 pieces that need it; so that I can do all of them at the same time.

Hope you like this little piece of work.

Paul (Catdancer)...
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)