Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Sonja...Female Warrior...RPG Player Character...

post-11942-0-58704200-1365018526_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-22367200-1365018418_thumb.jpgpost-11942-0-68006200-1365018271_thumb.jpgThis is one of the female characters in my RPG adventure group (Sonja); based on the character (Red Sonja)...it is an old Ral Parth figure from set 02-209.

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 6

I love this figure! You did a really nice job and I like the red paint scheme a lot!

It was a great pleasure to view your figures gallery. Brings back a lot of fond memories for years long past. I have a number of the same Ral Partha & Grenadier figures and my slave master male is painted nearly the same as yours. I will post him on the Show Off just so you can see him...I already posted (1) of the slave girls from the same set. You also posted a number of figures that I have never seen. I love your work.

• Like 1

I like seeing your work as well! Lots of good old stuff in your collection. Are these all figures you've been painting since a long time ago or are you just really prolific in a very short time? I'd love to see your slave master! Post him once you get a picture taken of him!

• Like 1

I like seeing your work as well! Lots of good old stuff in your collection. Are these all figures you've been painting since a long time ago or are you just really prolific in a very short time? I'd love to see your slave master! Post him once you get a picture taken of him!

I have collected figures for a long long time; but just started painting miniatures about 10 months ago...I was a model & diorama builder for about 20 years (but not the standard plastic cars, tanks, planes, etc). I scratch built most of my models & dioramas. I had asked a couple of other members if there was an area or forum for such things as models & dioramas...but was told that there really wasn't due to the fact that this site is mainly devoted to miniatures.

I will take a photo of my slave master tomorrow and post it in the Show Off forum.

• Like 1